last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cedars Sinai is reporting a remarkable special cocktail of medicine that has great results so far. Hopefully they will pass American testing soon and distribute it to everyone. I guess since we are all chatting about this bug, I just wish more ventilators were available for everyone. As my 78 year old neighbor said, if he was to go into the hospital, you can bet he would not be a lucky one to get a ventilator, and would be pushed into a corner and be allowed to die. Selective life or death. Pretty scary stuff.

Being 70 years old and having COPD I wouldn't be surprised if that was my gate.

I think it will hit the big cities the hardest. Too many people and not enough healthcare to go around. Living in the sticks has some advantages, we are isolated by choice. I believe this is a man made deal or at least brought on by man Might even be an oops political thing like let's spread some disease to make someone look bad and then it got out of hand. I'd keep an eye on the companies that Bill Gates owns and a few others, I wouldn't put it past anyone to have a worthless cure but they need to make a pandemic like this to be able to sell the cure for a huge profit. I doubt mother nature is trying to kill us off this bad but you never know, there is far too much corruption in this world to think these kind if things are natural.

I think it will hit the big cities the hardest. Too many people and not enough healthcare to go around. Living in the sticks has some advantages, we are isolated by choice. I believe this is a man made deal or at least brought on by man Might even be an oops political thing like let's spread some disease to make someone look bad and then it got out of hand. I'd keep an eye on the companies that Bill Gates owns and a few others, I wouldn't put it past anyone to have a worthless cure but they need to make a pandemic like this to be able to sell the cure for a huge profit. I doubt mother nature is trying to kill us off this bad but you never know, there is far too much corruption in this world to think these kind if things are natural.

I don't think that you are to far off the mark Chris.

I honestly think many of us have already had it to. A few weeks ago maybe a month there was a nasty cold that lasted a few weeks going through town, I got a nasty headache and was lethargic for a few days then I had a sinus infection, I took antibiotics which cleared things up but even now I dont feel 100 percent, that sickness went through our whole town. Nothing like I've ever had before. I bet a lot of our population has already had it and moved on. The majority of people either dont know they have it or it is more mild than a common cold. Only the select few get hospitalized over it. That is the fear that us being pushed.

We have three confirmed, one is a nurse in Boise but lives in our county and the other two traveled from New York. We have 19,000 in our county of 600 square miles

It was an April fool's. Our governor is lax. He wouldn't make you even stay home if he didn't have pressure to do so

I dont know if it's this neighborhood or the covid 19 but the these women out walking in their spandex are some of the best I've seen. I want this job to take longer

Latest posts

Back