last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. We have a friend driving their child to a private school an hour away to stop their bullying. If kids were allowed to duke it out properly, settle their differences, and go back to being friends, this crap would stop.

A fourth grader killed himself here over being bullied last year. He had said the teachers were doing most of it. Of course nothing was done to the teachers.

I'm about ready for a new one too. Camera sucks, battery sucks, price of a new phone sucks.
I just got a new phone, not impressed. Had a Samsung s7, people couldn't hear me anymore and the battery wouldn't hold a charge other than that really liked the phone still. Got a Samsung s10e and it's pretty much the exact same phone with a 800 dollar charge and slightly better antenna. Could have ordered another s7 for like 69 bucks.

I just got a new phone, not impressed. Had a Samsung s7, people couldn't hear me anymore and the battery wouldn't hold a charge other than that really liked the phone still. Got a Samsung s10e and it's pretty much the exact same phone with a 800 dollar charge and slightly better antenna. Could have ordered another s7 for like 69 bucks.

I got lucky and was able to replace with the same as I had.

Latest posts

Back