last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning all. What to do today? Thinking I'll try and brush my teeth with my left hand, then I'll smear shit everywhere trying to wipe my ass with my left, hopefully I don't get those two mixed up in order. Then I'll shower left handed, got to wash the shit off. Then I'll shave left handed. Really how do lefg handed people do it every day.

I have no problem doing everything left handed, because I am. I'm still pissed and lifelong traumatized due to the school desks designed only for right handed people. Ya think I should sue the US Government?

I have no problem doing everything left handed, because I am. I'm still pissed and lifelong traumatized due to the school desks designed only for right handed people. Ya think I should sue the US Government?

Did you go to a Catholic school? It's not fun being left handed in a Catholic school, other than that I have no problem being left handed.

No, no Catholic schooling for me. My knuckles were never bruised, and my tailpipe is intact. No thank you! I did get a size 13 tennis shoe swatting my ass a few times when Dr. Erickson caught be being a bad boy.

No, no Catholic schooling for me. My knuckles were never bruised, and my tailpipe is intact. No thank you! I did get a size 13 tennis shoe swatting my ass a few times when Dr. Erickson caught be being a bad boy.

I never got roto rooted but I did get my knuckles busted more than once by the Sisters.

I don't know how you guys made it through life, I've only been left handed a week and it sucks.

J might go to town today, give myself something to do. I'll go make a list of stuff for the ice cream shop.

Latest posts

Back