last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening, one more full day before surgery, not sure if I'm mentally prepared yet but at least everything else is taken care. I moved one of my gun safes to my basement this morning from my garage now I get to clean and put away about 60 guns. Yay me.

Evening Chris, glad to hear that you have everything squared away for your downtime.

So since I see pain management for my back they have to prescribe for my shoulder surgery. Got my prescription today and it's less than a third of what a person that us not on pain management gets. All because I don't like to take a bunch of pills so my normal prescription is small. They think that 5 milligrams of oxycodone three times a day is sufficient for one of the most painful surgeries out there.

Chris, they did the same for me after my first knee replacement. I was suppose to start the pills on the morning after surgery, but started 12 hours earlier. I found myself in agonizing pain trying to find a doctor to give me just 4 more pills into i met with the doc on the following day, but they all refused. Oxy is highly addictive, so you really have to have your wife stay on the schedule so you don't run short like I did. It was the worse pain I've ever dealt with.

Chris, they did the same for me after my first knee replacement. I was suppose to start the pills on the morning after surgery, but started 12 hours earlier. I found myself in agonizing pain trying to find a doctor to give me just 4 more pills into i met with the doc on the following day, but they all refused. Oxy is highly addictive, so you really have to have your wife stay on the schedule so you don't run short like I did. It was the worse pain I've ever dealt with.
I've had a prescription for over a year, I didn't pick up many of them because I didn't need them, that's why they cut it back. Now when I need them I can't get them. Luckily I don't have an addictive personality so I have never felt the need for them .

My wife just stopped by there and they treated her like a druggy looking for drugs. Told her I get what I get and don't complain.

I've decided after this surgery I'm quitting pain management, I'll go back to eating ibuprofen like candy. Its ridiculous to get treated like a druggy.

Latest posts

Back