last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdie from Vegas. This free trip is getting expensive. Had a $200 dinner, then a $250 burlesque show. Played one slot for $5 a pull, and of course, I skunked out.

Worse yet, I ordered the bass special. I didn't expect to see the entire fish on my plate, with the eyes looking at me.
20191018_180730.jpg

Its raining here, glad I got my hay barn up, gives me a covered place to split wood

Got a beef stew in the campfire dutch oven, making some home made French bread in the breadmaker, drinking a beer, gentle rain falling, caught a 1lb bass at the lake today. Got some good old country music playing in the background...wish y'all were here.

Morning. Headed home from Las Vegas now. The Phil Collins concert was great. The venue was a cross the parking lot so no driving necessary, and found out this was his last concert ever. Pretty sad for a group I loved in the Miami Vice days.

Morning, splitting more firewood today if my shoulder holds up. Hurts like hell today.

Latest posts

Back