last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much, just got home from the local Mexican restaurant, kicking back watching NCIS.

How was your day?
Easy day here, water tested a leak on a house, did some camper projects I've been putting off, sat on the porch with a glass of sweet tea most of the afternoon.

Total waste of a day. Left my wife's car at the shop all day, they never got to it. HVAC guy never showed.

I cant catch a break this week. I'm two days behind on this project. Last night I blew out a tire on the backhoe, seized the tensioner pulley 10 minutes later on my skip loader, the parts are 120 miles away. Generator in the RV quit this morning saying service required, who knows what that needs. Spare generator was so frozen it wouldn't run because the oil wouldn't flow. My shoulders hurts so bad I can barely move this morning. I need Barrie to come service all my equipment. It's all falling behind.

I cant catch a break this week. I'm two days behind on this project. Last night I blew out a tire on the backhoe, seized the tensioner pulley 10 minutes later on my skip loader, the parts are 120 miles away. Generator in the RV quit this morning saying service required, who knows what that needs. Spare generator was so frozen it wouldn't run because the oil wouldn't flow. My shoulders hurts so bad I can barely move this morning. I need Barrie to come service all my equipment. It's all falling behind.
Sounds like you have captured my luck.

As long as you have a heated shop. This old boy doesn't like the cold.

I cant catch a break this week.
....two days behind ....blew out a tire ....siezed a tensioner ...parts are 120 miles away ....generator in the RV quit ....who knows what that needs ....spare generator frozen ...the oil wouldn't flow ...shoulders hurts ....can barely move this morning ....It's all falling behind...
And I have no place to make Ice Cream yet, and NO Pole dancin' midgets!

Sounds like some seriously bad Karma happening... it probably would change if you would decide to rid yourself of an old jeep scrambler !!!!
:lol:
:i agree:

:)

Sounds like some seriously bad Karma happening... it probably would change if you would decide to rid yourself of an old jeep scrambler !!!!
:lol:
:i agree:

:)
You would like that wouldn't you.

As long as you have a heated shop. This old boy doesn't like the cold.
Woodstove and propane heat in the shop. Problem is the equipment is in the arctic right now.

Latest posts

Back