last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you guys ever had a pneumonia shot? I had one last year, now they say I need a different type this year.

It got warmer today. I also brought the wrong piece of equipment to dig this trench, it's like fitting five pounds of sausage in a one pound bag. Backhoes are not made for this. It sucks digging around roots. But at least it got warmer, it's in the 40s and all the snow melted into a nice batch of nasty mud.

1002191759_HDR.jpg

Another picture almost perfect sunset. Hate to head home tomorrow.

Morning all. Regarding shots, I had the latest flu shot last week. Probably the wrong strain, but who knows? I went in on Monday and got my first of two Shingrex Shingles shot. Damn shot wasn't bad, but damn, the afterwards pain from the shot hurt like a somnabitch.

On the home front, I've had an ADT alarm home alarm for 5 years. I called to say I was having problems, a tech came out, and said my equipment was old. He recommended upgrading. I called the company, talked to "Shanique" and she jacked me around for 72 minutes on the phone and she was the worst customer service person I ever spoke to. I called Vivint, they installed the latest system yesterday, tore out my ADT system, and called them and said to come and get it, and cancelled the contract. I also called Shanique's supervisor, fount out she failed to record the conversation, failed to add her name when opening my contract (which is policy) and I believe Shanique will not have a job today.

Simply safe is pretty awesome as well.

In other news I'm going home today after work. Cant wait. My 7 year old told her teacher she misses her dad.

Latest posts

Back