last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark and Chris
concealed carry.jpg

Rusty, tonight I'm going to a meeting at Pitzer College. I'm thinking about bringing a pocket full of straws and dropping them on my way to the campus building. I bet I can get 100 people sobbing within 5 minutes!

Rusty, tonight I'm going to a meeting at Pitzer College. I'm thinking about bringing a pocket full of straws and dropping them on my way to the campus building. I bet I can get 100 people sobbing within 5 minutes!
Sounds like fun.

Evening. I dont live in California, they gave me my freedom back when I left.

Well, off to do a roof inspection with a contractor, then pickup a new a/c condensate pan for my son in law from the metal shop, stop at the bank and get some papers to settle mom's estate, come home and start putting the boat project back together, then take the mrs to dinner tonight. Not much going on here today...:sarcasm:

Well, off to do a roof inspection with a contractor, then pickup a new a/c condensate pan for my son in law from the metal shop, stop at the bank and get some papers to settle mom's estate, come home and start putting the boat project back together, then take the mrs to dinner tonight. Not much going on here today...:sarcasm:

Sure sounds like a full day to me. LOL.

Latest posts

Back