last person to post wins!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these years I'll need a Barrie to hang out in the shop with and restore these things.

0819191005.jpg
0819191006.jpg

Got the gutter down without breaking anything, removed the rotted fascia, soffit and brick mold. Picking up some new wood today, tomorrow it all goes back...hopefully.

It's a pretty rare tractor. Gonna pic it up this evening. It's about a 1950. Looks like a model m mixed with a super C. It's some sort of utility version. Doesnt have a three point hitch, it's a pull tractor with pto. I'll probably use it for discing and bailing or riding around drinking. I have 4 other farmalls so I guess I collect farmalls now. View attachment 2843 View attachment 2844 View attachment 2845
First picture, behind the tractor, over by the building... I want that silver truck! Does he want that hauled off too?

Just hooked a 4 camera surveillance system for a friend. He wouldn't put on shoes, climb the ladder, or crawl around the attic. Now, I'm limping around with an ice pack on my leg. Boy, at least Chris would have got me liquored up afterwards.

Just hooked a 4 camera surveillance system for a friend. He wouldn't put on shoes, climb the ladder, or crawl around the attic. Now, I'm limping around with an ice pack on my leg. Boy, at least Chris would have got me liquored up afterwards.
But...you wouldn't get no ice cream tho...

Evening, that silver truck was a pile.

Liquor but no ice cream for you.

Got my tractor home.

Latest posts

Back