Yeah, but I only...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindicated

Resident Miscreant
Reaction score
Invited the best of the best here. If you see someone in here that is not the best of the best, then it wasn't me.

Could we invite some celebrities? Who knows a celebrity.

Could we invite some celebrities? Who knows a celebrity.
I know someone in the Polka Hall of Fame. Does that count? Uncle Leo is what we call him.

http://goo.gl/8RTosf

Oh, and a former/somewhat current Korean Pop singer. I forgot his name, but he went to my brother's wedding and sang a song that is popular somewhere else. Probably in S Korea.

Found him: http://goo.gl/SNVjZO It's the guy in the middle of each of the first two pictures. My brother calls him Johnny. I will call my brother and have him send a link! The S Korea traffic here will increase x100!

Last edited:
I don't know, his top image is him beating up a black kid with a human version of that Simpson's gangster. Can't be too awesome for the career.

I know this guy who drove around the country in a welding helmet driving a free candy van. I could let him know about this place. Might add a little class.

Uh...... I ate em all. :)

IMG_19735119456650.jpeg

GTFO Newb....

From the welcomeing committee!!!!

Me.
Listen here, old man. I hear you are getting soft with your old age and new gal and toys and house and truck and whatever else. So until you start ripping into people again like the good old days, I don't wanna hear anymore about it. Kthnxbye.

Soft... Ha. just ask 'new gal' about how soft I am, ask her about the punk MF in the front yard.

Listen here, old man. I hear you are getting soft with your old age and new gal and toys and house and truck and whatever else. So until you start ripping into people again like the good old days, I don't wanna hear anymore about it. Kthnxbye.

....Cause soft??? o_O

true story.....

a couple months ago we were having trouble with garbage pickers coming through the neighborhood every trash night. We were getting my house ready to sell and so had lots of "cool trash" from clearing out the basement. The garbage pickers had made a complete wet mess of trash in the front yard one rainy garbage night from ripping open a dozen bags and tossing the contents all over in their search for 'treasure'.
The next week on trash night Cause baited them with a big and super heavy broken tube TV. We saw lights out front and noticed a truck stopped by our trash cans. We walked out and found some guy struggling to lift the TV into his truck.. he could barely get it a foot off the ground. Cause told him to leave it alone.... the guy backtalked and told him he was claiming it since it'd been set out by the curb. Cause told him again to leave it but the guy kept mouthing and trying to lift the TV. I told him it'd be in his best interest to leave NOW... the dumbshit kept whining that he wanted the TV. Cause had enough and backed him up to his truck, grabbed him by the neck, and lifted him off the ground with his feet dangling !!! The guy was still mouthing, but Cause let him down and picked up the TV with one hand and threw it 10' ... and chased the guy around the back of his truck and into the drivers seat.... he took off cussing and hasn't been seen since :D

....Cause soft??? o_O

true story.....

a couple months ago we were having trouble with garbage pickers coming through the neighborhood every trash night. We were getting my house ready to sell and so had lots of "cool trash" from clearing out the basement. The garbage pickers had made a complete wet mess of trash in the front yard one rainy garbage night from ripping open a dozen bags and tossing the contents all over in their search for 'treasure'.
The next week on trash night Cause baited them with a big and super heavy broken tube TV. We saw lights out front and noticed a truck stopped by our trash cans. We walked out and found some guy struggling to lift the TV into his truck.. he could barely get it a foot off the ground. Cause told him to leave it alone.... the guy backtalked and told him he was claiming it since it'd been set out by the curb. Cause told him again to leave it but the guy kept mouthing and trying to lift the TV. I told him it'd be in his best interest to leave NOW... the dumbshit kept whining that he wanted the TV. Cause had enough and backed him up to his truck, grabbed him by the neck, and lifted him off the ground with his feet dangling !!! The guy was still mouthing, but Cause let him down and picked up the TV with one hand and threw it 10' ... and chased the guy around the back of his truck and into the drivers seat.... he took off cussing and hasn't been seen since :D

I did that to a guy in the middle of the highway for driving on the shoulder passing everyone and then almost hitting me when he had no place to go. I only stopped because my truck has my company name on it and there were several cell phones watching me. People with attitudes suck!

Latest posts

Back