what up, yo.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it is a place we go to talk about our Geo Metros and Vespas?

Buy any new guns lately?

Picked this lil pocketable thing the other week since I realized I have a need for super deep concealment. I'm not a fan of .380, but .380 on my hip is a lot better than the .45 I left at home.

Its a surprisingly sturdy little thing. not like the ruger LCP's and kel-tecs and whatnot. All steel.

Sure is pretty, I have the Ruger. Would rather have that, a little more manly. What does one go for and how much heavier is it?

I've had issues with a lot .380's pinching the webbing on my thumb/index. Maybe I just have really loose skin.

Sure is pretty, I have the Ruger. Would rather have that, a little more manly. What does one go for and how much heavier is it?

They are prohibitively expensive, between 600-800 depending on the model. I got this one with 3 factory mags in as new condition for $260 however, which was quite a deal.

They weigh 2x as much, about 20oz empty vs. an LCP at under 10oz. This makes it actually pleasurable to shoot vs. the LCP which is the worst handgun i have ever shot.

I've had issues with a lot .380's pinching the webbing on my thumb/index. Maybe I just have really loose skin.

Well, you're getting pretty old.

I have really big hands and this one works for me, especially with the pinky extension.

Also picked up this beaut for $150 this past winter. I've always wanted an 1897. It was built in 1910. 100% complete, wood is all solid. I just need to have 1 or 2 small dings massaged out of the barrel. Decent amount of pitting in the bore but nothing that appears extreme. Shoots fine, just dont like that the dings exist.

Thats nice. I have a pretty good collection myself, want to get more metal pistols.

Spent last night from 5-10 in the NM CCW class.. Have to go again Thursday, then range all day Saturday. I just found out that they are pushing legislation to make NM residents have to carry a NM CCW permit. They are concerned that the AZ permit doesn't prepare yo for the legal side.

Keep us posted on the CCW class Truck. Many here are gun lovers and want info on CCW. I've had mine for 31 years and will only give it up when they pry my cold, dead fingers off my handgun.

Spent last night from 5-10 in the NM CCW class.. Have to go again Thursday, then range all day Saturday. I just found out that they are pushing legislation to make NM residents have to carry a NM CCW permit. They are concerned that the AZ permit doesn't prepare yo for the legal side.

You shootong a glerk or those little SCCY things?

With the NM class, the largest caliber you qualify with, allows carry of anything under that size. Revolvers are classed separate also. I am using the Glock22. But will EDC my sky!!

I shoulda let you borrow a real gun....with a .45 you could shoot pretty much anything!

Silly that that is their requirement. So if I qualify with a .45acp, i'm capable of performing with a 10mm? hell of a difference there....

Yeah, I saw no reason to use anything bigger, for one, I don't own anything... And three, I can't conceal the glock unless it is winter

Yeah, I saw no reason to use anything bigger, for one, I don't own anything... And three, I can't conceal the glock unless it is winter

I conceal a 19 in the summer, and I also conceal a full size 1911....but i guess even though big when looking at the outline, 1911's are pretty easy to conceal

NM wants to drop reciprocity with Az, it is due to the lack of class time required for the Az certificate. I got my Az CCW in less than two hours. Florida is in the same boat. I am sure it is nothing more than a revenue generator, however, to stay legal, I am going to comply.

NM wants to drop reciprocity with Az, it is due to the lack of class time required for the Az certificate. I got my Az CCW in less than two hours. Florida is in the same boat. I am sure it is nothing more than a revenue generator, however, to stay legal, I am going to comply.

I don't blame you. With constitutional carry in AZ not many people get their CCW. I had my WV, so it was a quick process when I moved back. Shame NM doesn't follow suit and go to permitless carry.

Latest posts

Back