What the #*@# is wrong with kids today???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GilaMtnJeep

Pull your fucking head out of your ass already
Reaction score
So my daighter came from Florida for a month long visit. She brought her "friend" along, too. He seemed like a nice kid, a bit of a smartass, but fairly nice. Until Monday......

All of the sudden the little bastatd starts bitching about the "brand" of certain grocery items being wrong, decided he could argue with missus GMJ about dinner, and just be plain rude. Then he thinks he can get up in my daughter's face, raise his voice to her, and issue "orders" for her to follow. WTF!?!?!?!?!

This happened while I was at work. By the time I got home I find out he has done this to my daughter twice in the last three weeks. I eas already pissed but after finding out about the rest to say I was just totally *#@&ing irate wasn't no where near close. When I walked in the door the little dumbass decided to start with me.

Let's just say it was all I could do to not rip his head off and shit down his neck.......

After I "finished" handing him his ass he has a total hissy fit, stomps down the hall, and slams the bedroom door so hard he knocked pictures off the wall. So I get in his shit again.

Next thing I know his Mother is calling bitching about what did we do to him? It took this little shit that I have never met into my home, went to the Grand Canyon, Gila National Monument, made sure he was fed, etc, etc. He yells at my daughter..........

Didn't take long to figure out what his problem is.......

I hear he hates me because I got in his face, laid the law down, told him he's lucky I didn't kick his punk ass, and promptly put him on a plane back to Florida a week early.

I ask again WTF??

Is he an adult? If so just make him leave and figure it out. If not toss him on a plane to the cheapest destination you can find.

should have taken his ass camping.

let me explain the camping
Buddy of mine married this girl who had a son, boy was around 6 years old.
The boy mouthed off at mike, So mike, popped his ass . Told him he needed to show some respect.
The mom, jumped on Mike, Told him to never, EVER, discipline HER kid, that was HER job.
So Mike Never did.
10 years later, the kid is a total asshole, does and says what he wants
Mikes wife, asks him to PLEASE Do SOMETHING.
Mike said That was what he had been waiting for,
He loaded up the little punk in the truck and took him on a week long camping trip
out in the woods, they saw NO ONE for a week
when Mike returned, The kid had a total different attitude.
seems he and Mike had come to some kind of agreement , I did hear him sass back one time about mowing the lawn
Mike asked him. YOU wanna go camping again ?
he mowed the lawn with out saying a word. I think the clinical term here is "leave no marks''

It's a reflection of the permissive, non discipline society that we live in. Don't hurt their feelings, let's be friends not parents, give them anything they don't have to work for and heaven forbid, don't spank the child.

GMJ, you showed a lot more restraint than I would of.

Is he an adult? If so just make him leave and figure it out. If not toss him on a plane to the cheapest destination you can find.

No. My daughter is over 18, he is not. So I had to send him home to Mommy. Restraint was a requirement, not a choice. I think I am the first adult male to ever yell at him. He totally melted down from it.

If he was over 18 he would have been out on his ass and the only "ride" he would have gotten would have been from a size 12-1/2 lineman boot.

Missus GMJ says by the time he did get back to Florida she had spoken to his Mother a couple times. It appears she was so pissed she did not go to the airport to get him and his stepfather was waiting for him in the parking lot.

They wanted to know what he did that was so bad we couldn't stand to have him in our house for the remainder of the week. Between us and my daughter they have been told every detail of it......

Isn't it horrible how "my generation" is raising kids.. Zero respect, zero responsibilities, zero consequences for actions......

My nephew is a perfect example. Love the kid but can't be around him... He's had a rough childhood but that's no excuse form me. One can take the issues of the past and grow because of them or use them as an excuse to be a little punk..

He chose the latter.. He's a statistic now.. 17, going to be a parent but isn't with the mother anymore, isn't going to see his kid, doesn't care... Can't keep a job, gets in fights with his "grandfather figure" (lives with his grandmother and her boyfriend)... Just a typical (who do you think you are trying to disincline me) kinda kid to anyone..

NOT my kids!!!

Well, seems you showed great restraint. Good for you. Is the daughter pissed at you?

No, she's not. She's a little upset and VERY disappointed with the little punk. We've had a good last few days and have talked it through. She understands why I did what I did and is thankful. Her Mom (she is actually my stepdaughter) says she told her I am her role model on how men should treat women, be responsible, etc. Her and I are very close and can talk about anything.

Young people can be dumb. I see it all the time. I hired a new kid last week. Told him to do something Friday and he told me to do it myself. Told him I pay him to work for me and he actually said he was lazy. He doesn't work for me any more.

Young people can be dumb. I see it all the time. I hired a new kid last week. Told him to do something Friday and he told me to do it myself. Told him I pay him to work for me and he actually said he was lazy. He doesn't work for me any more.
ROFLMAO

Unfuckin real ! This kid will definitely go far in life.

Latest posts

Back