What is the world coming to ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And to think my grandmother whooped us with switches she made us go pull. I remember when we broke one of her china pieces she broke the metal leg off the kitchen table and whooped us with it twice.The second time was because we made her mad enough to break her table.lmbo

We never thought of it as excessive discipline,,well, not like present day kids do..lol

First. Fuck those kids, they belong in jail or the morgue. Nice they are heading in the direction of criminals at such a young age. Second, fuck that lady. She belongs in jail for no other reason than being a shit mother. But also, you can't hit your kids with objects like empty koolaid bottles, frying pans, TV's, washing machines, fried chicken, welfare checks, and especially RCA cords. Finally, I think the belt is fine. Those little bastards (probably literally "bastards") should have been beat half to death to scare some damn sense in them so they don't become a statistic.

*** Note: Had they been white kids, I would have replaced koolaid with budlight, fried chicken with hot dogs, and welfare checks with food stamps. I hate everyone equally. ***

/Rant

You know,it really pisses me off when a parent DOES do something to help deter bad behavior, shit like this happens.

And to think my grandmother whooped us with switches she made us go pull. I remember when we broke one of her china pieces she broke the metal leg off the kitchen table and whooped us with it twice.The second time was because we made her mad enough to break her table.lmbo

We never thought of it as excessive discipline,,well, not like present day kids do..lol

We got the Willow switch (Pussy Willow) and had to pick it ourselves. If you came back with a small one Mom would go get a more appropriate one. Then you got two whoopins, one for what you did and one for getting a small switch.

We got the Willow switch (Pussy Willow) and had to pick it ourselves. If you came back with a small one Mom would go get a more appropriate one. Then you got two whoopins, one for what you did and one for getting a small switch.

I would have cut the tree down and dragged it back to her.

I am going to be devil's advocate here and say it wasn't because she beat her kids it was how she beat her kids. My mom always said "God put padding on your ass to handle the whippings you earn." And that there is the issue. If she had used a belt or paddle and kept the punishment to the rear end I am sure it would not have been an issue. Hell I have heard of people calling the police and asked them to be present when they spanked their children, the police did it and the kid got a whoopin and it was over. In this case the woman used an electrical cord and such and hit them all over their bodies. I am sure of the damage would have been bruises to the cheeks of their asses then she would have been lauded as a hero for disciplining the kids. But nope it went the wrong way for her. The beating they got was a hell of a lot better than what they would have got if I had caught them burglarizing my home.

Latest posts

Back