What is the country coming to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So everyday I am hearing more and more about blacks beating white people because they are white and targeting them. How in the hell is this not racist but a white man shooting a black criminal that is trying to kill him is racist? Our system has gotten all fucked up and it seems no one gives a shit. Just take a look at what any government agency is doing about this. Nothing! If it were a group of white people attacking blacks the military would be there slaughtering them but turn it around and it isn't their fault because they are black and someone once owned a black person long before you were alive.

I blame the internet!

The internet didn't do this one,the media did it this time.

True but they are all the same now days. Fuck the media and fuck the internet. Lets go back to using the postal service for our shit. Stuff still got done and things still got built but people were a little less in other people shit.

The fucked up thing in Millwakee is IT WAS A BLACK COP that shot the turd!!!!!!!!!

Now the "rioters" want to go to the 'white' suburbs and burn them down...

So everyday I am hearing more and more about blacks beating white people because they are white and targeting them. How in the hell is this not racist but a white man shooting a black criminal that is trying to kill him is racist? Our system has gotten all fucked up and it seems no one gives a shit. Just take a look at what any government agency is doing about this. Nothing! If it were a group of white people attacking blacks the military would be there slaughtering them but turn it around and it isn't their fault because they are black and someone once owned a black person long before you were alive.

I blame the internet!
I Blame Bush, it has to be his fault, everything else was.

Here is what all the fuss is about
14039932_635441593310799_7066714224854685385_n.jpg

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.
Hot Damn...Safe at last. Isn’t this administration great or what

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window. I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch. I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard. Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7. I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.
Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way and security can't pat me down. If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

LMAO !!!!!

LOL!!!

"I'm a male wearing a burka"

You're a tough mother fucker if you made it that far!

Now THAT is some funny ass shit.

Latest posts

Back