WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'Cause

me... nothing
Reaction score
...like anyone would really care!

So far; went to bed about 2am, woke up, brushed my tooths, we fooled around, got dressed, went to Bob Evans for breakfast, had to hurry home for my morning poop, and sat here on the LT since.

Life sure is exciting being retired.

;)

...like anyone would really care!

So far; went to bed about 2am, woke up, brushed my tooths, we fooled around, got dressed, went to Bob Evans for breakfast, had to hurry home for my morning poop, and sat here onthe LT since.

Life sure is exciting being retired.

;)

I did the same.

...............................except for the rushing home to poop part! :eek:

Last edited:
Didn't dare eat anything during my run, I deliver pretty much rural.

Carry a bucket and TP with you.. I know guys in my construction days that had a bucket with a garbage bag in it and TB incase the need hit them on commutes to job sites...

And if the drywall guys were done and off site and a bucket of joint compound was left under NO circumstances should you ever open it!!! Even if your boss tells you to to see if any compound was left!!!!

Got up early banged around on here. Got a call from a friend of the Carol's, she and her husband, both veterans she is ex Air Force, he is an ex Army Ranger, are going through a rough time. I talked with her a bit, made her cry and she hung up. Not mad at me but she figured her husband had been lying to her for a while. I then drove 1:45 to the place I am starting work monday, to make sure I know where it is and how to get there. Then 1:45 home. That is a long way to drive for work each day. Went to the store and bought some underwear, then I went and bought groceries for lunches next week. I got home and Carol was talking with her friend. Come to find out her husband is addicted to drugs, has maxed all her cards out and stole the $15,000.00 from the lump sum she got from her veteran's disability benefits. To top it off he works for a bail bondsman and has been spending the money he got for the bonds instead of turning it into his boss. His boss came to their house about the money today and sounds like if he doesn't have the money he will end up doing federal time. He is a good guy just got hooked on prescription drugs, while trying to deal with the pain from his service connected disability and PTSD. He finally come clean and she is trying to get him in rehab.

One hell of a day. Please pray for both of them.

Carry a bucket and TP with you.. I know guys in my construction days that had a bucket with a garbage bag in it and TB incase the need hit them on commutes to job sites...

And if the drywall guys were done and off site and a bucket of joint compound was left under NO circumstances should you ever open it!!! Even if your boss tells you to to see if any compound was left!!!!

There are some drivers that do that, my van is a old Penske van and it is small, some days I wouldn't have room for it. Never had this problem before so I'm not too worried about it.

Never should any of this country's service men and woman go through this... They risk their lives in the name of our country then can't leave it all behind when they come home and continue to suffer..

PTSD is no joke and I pray he gets the help he needs..

My uncle was in Vietnam and NEVER talks about.. The man can't eat or be around pizza even.. Only reason he ever gave me was simple.. "Napalm"

Grape ape, sometime things like this puts life in perspective. I don't have problems, maybe some inconviences, but nothing like your friends. I'll say a prayer for healing for them.

Got up early banged around on here. Got a call from a friend of the Carol's, she and her husband, both veterans she is ex Air Force, he is an ex Army Ranger, are going through a rough time. I talked with her a bit, made her cry and she hung up. Not mad at me but she figured her husband had been lying to her for a while. I then drove 1:45 to the place I am starting work monday, to make sure I know where it is and how to get there. Then 1:45 home. That is a long way to drive for work each day. Went to the store and bought some underwear, then I went and bought groceries for lunches next week. I got home and Carol was talking with her friend. Come to find out her husband is addicted to drugs, has maxed all her cards out and stole the $15,000.00 from the lump sum she got from her veteran's disability benefits. To top it off he works for a bail bondsman and has been spending the money he got for the bonds instead of turning it into his boss. His boss came to their house about the money today and sounds like if he doesn't have the money he will end up doing federal time. He is a good guy just got hooked on prescription drugs, while trying to deal with the pain from his service connected disability and PTSD. He finally come clean and she is trying to get him in rehab.

Consider it done.

Tighty Whites or Boxers.

She doesn't have to TRY to get him in rehab... take him to the nearest VA Center.

Almost literally nothing. Went into town, ran some errands, then played with the kids, watched Vice and now drinking some wine. Been go, go, go solid for two weeks so wanted a full day to decompress and veg out.

Latest posts

Back