WHAT DID YOU DO TODAY...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got absolutely falling down shit faced last night.
never play the visit the neighbors drinking game.

Chuck roast are on the smoker, presents under the tree for the grand kids at 3:00. Ran the vacuum, mopped the floor, swept the basement, walked the dog, got the blower out and blew the leaves off the drive and patio, I need a nap.

My grandkids will also be here at 3PM today. I just vacuumed the rug in the family room. Got to get in the shower, start slow cooking the mild Italian sausage, cooking the sauce for the spaghetti and fettuccine, walking the dog, and cleaning up the yards. We had so much rain 2 nights ago that I need to drain the pool down 5". That is alot of water!

Went out for breakfast.

Put the turkey in the oven a little bit ago, it will be in there for 5+ hours.

We did Christmas yesterday. Today the kids played with new toys and I worked on vehicles. Leaving tomorrow for idaho with a layover in Vegas for the night.

I woke up, went to get my girlfriend, drive around before settling on eating at the truck stop. Went to the movies only to find out it was packed, said fuck that and took a nap on the parking lot at Costco.

Then we smoked a cigar while looking at the city from one of the mountains out here, and went home after I found out that the dimmer switch in my Ram is defective and melting.

Not a bad Christmas... could have been worse.

So hear i am, at a nationally known barber shop. The place is empty except for two girls in the back. They apologized for the wait, but explained that two people called in their appointment, so they must be waited on first. WTF is this all about? They are not here! Do they also get a participation trophy? I can't handle this new bull crap.

And thats why I cut my own hair, well that and because I am cheap.

I was so sick earlier this week that I thought my cat was a raccoon when I woke up. Other than that, I'm done with a long ass week of bullshit.

Seriously, fuck Home Depot. Especially the Saturday crews, my god...

I was so sick earlier this week that I thought my cat was a raccoon when I woke up. Other than that, I'm done with a long ass week of bullshit.

Seriously, fuck Home Depot. Especially the Saturday crews, my god...

so, racoon (cat) stew today!?!

Latest posts

Back