What did you do to your Jeep today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I unhooked my Xj from the back of the rv today. It will now sit next to my yj for a few months til it cools down.

Today I swapped the old "sounds like an old Ford" P/S Pump, complete with a new pulley, flushed the P/S system, flushed the cooling system, filled with fresh 50/50 mix G05 and distilled water, and changed the oil and filter.

Next is front brakes (ordering a set of BMB's - they're the BEST!), TC fluid change, A/T fluid/filter complete with a system flush, ext ATF filter, and fluid change on both diffs. Going to flush the brake system before I do the fronts, check the rears, and lube up & inspect the steering while I'm at it.

The 26th Annual Chili Challenge is comin up and I need to get ready!!!

Yesterday I got the transfer case linkage adjusted. I found out that I had been driving around in 4 hi all week. But the noise and vibration were gone so I guess that is a good test. Anyway now the t case is shifting properly. I ordered some new wet okeole seat covers yesterday as well and I got the seat heaters with it. That will be nice this winter.

Yesterday I got the transfer case linkage adjusted. I found out that I had been driving around in 4 hi all week. But the noise and vibration were gone so I guess that is a good test. Anyway now the t case is shifting properly. I ordered some new wet okeole seat covers yesterday as well and I got the seat heaters with it. That will be nice this winter.
Sooo...who's gonna get it this time after it's all fixed up?:cool:

Sooo...who's gonna get it this time after it's all fixed up?:cool:

I don't know. for now I am just playing around with it, it is a nice second vehicle. since I live on a dirt road I don't mind driving it to work. etc. and I just think it is cool. I may give it to my son again someday if he ever shows any interest. but who knows. My Dad just moved into the nursing home last month and He is going to have to sell his cars, so I am going to have some more room in the shop so who knows, I think I will just keep it for now.

Stripped out the stock interior. Only thing left are the front seats.

THEN I TURNED THE HOSE ON IT.... now it is spotlessly clean.

I walked past both of mine to hop in my dually.

Latest posts

Back