What did you do to your Jeep today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I work it the other way, Happy husband happy life. She don't like it I will quit my job and let her pay the bills.

"What did you do to your Jeep today?"

Walked past it to get to our new F150.

image.jpeg
Sitting at the work bench writing a proposal for a roof installation and looking at it.

drove him around to run some errands....

he just found out he's adopted so I wanted to spend some quality time with him :)

Cholula...

Last edited:
I walked past both of them to get in my Dually.

Put the soft top, doors, and windows back on. Tired of baking in the NM sun. When I put the side windows back in I promptly popped the stitching across the top of the zipper panels.

soapbox

Last time I stitched it up all I could quickly get my hands on was 40lb test spider wire. Less than two years later it took a dump. Any recommendations on something that'll hold up better?

Put the soft top, doors, and windows back on. Tired of baking in the NM sun. When I put the side windows back in I promptly popped the stitching across the top of the zipper panels.

soapbox

Last time I stitched it up all I could quickly get my hands on was 40lb test spider wire. Less than two years later it took a dump. Any recommendations on something that'll hold up better?
I'd recommend taking it to an auto upholstery shop and let them re-sew it. I had a new zipper sewn in the back window when I had a factory top for only $75.
I also closed mine up today.. 90% rain forecast tomorrow..
Don't be scared, it's just water.LOL

That it is Chris... It's hot enough at work, I don't need swamp A@@ from my ride home on a wet seat.. Bahahahaha

drove it to work today. got the jeep wave and thumbs up from a guy in a nice cherokee.

You need some more lift on that thing.

Latest posts

Back