What are you currently drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moscow mules are my favorite. Not sure if I like them better in a good copper mug?

It blows my mind how much of that ^^ stuff people drink. Makes me feel like shit, I get sick to my stomach from how sweet most of them are (yes, I see its zero sugar). I suck down a lot of liquor, smoke cigars, all that crap, but I truly do believe that energy stuff is basically poison for your body.

that being said, I'm drinking some super shitty folgers from the office coffee pot because I didnt have enough time to grind up some Blind dog Nevada Black and do a pour over brew this morning.

I hate it.

but i need it! :you're strokin me:

I agree that these energy drinks aren't very good for you. Thus I only have one MAYBE monthly, probably longer.

I drink Kentucky mules all the time. If you use good ginger beer and lime its not about the vodka, thats just there for the buzz.

I drink Kentucky mules all the time. If you use good ginger beer and lime its not about the vodka, thats just there for the buzz.

Then just drink vodka.

That's my gripe with vodka, it has no purpose other than to get you drunk. Vodka is defined as being distilled to the point of no color and no flavor. All it does is get you drunk.

If you wanted a good ginger beer with lime you'd have a good ginger beer with lime. You only add vodka to get drunk lol.

Why not taste and enjoy
The nuances of what your drink?

Tonight for me I'm enjoying some Jameson caskmates. I'm not an Irish whiskey guy but dayum!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    857.8 KB · Views: 5
Then just drink vodka.

That's my gripe with vodka, it has no purpose other than to get you drunk. Vodka is defined as being distilled to the point of no color and no flavor. All it does is get you drunk.

If you wanted a good ginger beer with lime you'd have a good ginger beer with lime. You only add vodka to get drunk lol.

Why not taste and enjoy
The nuances of what your drink?

Tonight for me I'm enjoying some Jameson caskmates. I'm not an Irish whiskey guy but dayum!
Whoever said vodka has no flavor is broken, vodka tastes like shit. Even good vodka. I like bourbon myself and I like to get that buzz.

Whoever said vodka has no flavor is broken, vodka tastes like shit. Even good vodka. I like bourbon myself and I like to get that buzz.

There's a difference between flavor and the taste of alcohol. The definition of good vodk is literally vodka that burns the least.

Wife came home in a big ole fit over some shit so I asked if she wanted a drink and I heard one of my most dreaded phrases 'I'll have a mint julep'

So off I go venturing into the night to find some mint in our yard and then muddle muddle muddle my life away.

I made two. I just kept adding bourbon to mine as it went down but she wanted a whole new one.

Latest posts

Back