What are you currently drinking?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cracked open a can of Monster from the vending machine here in the office. Eye lids were getting HEAVY! May have some single malt scotch this evening to bring me back down.
:thumbs up:

nope.... but I could maybe have a vodka cranberry later if I feel like it

Water, I quit soda and caffeine in mid march. Every once in a while I will drink about 6-8 ounces of sprite. But other than that I have been pretty much water.

Oh and the occasional shot of fireball.

Wine. Had to travel this week, have to travel next week, so today is my Friday and this weekend will all be swimming and drinking with a smidgen of kid watching involved.

I'm out of beer and vodka, so I've been reduced to guzzling back a glass of Bardolino myself. Not bad, but beer or vodka would be better at this stage of the game.

Water. It's warm out tonight.

stump juice and branch water

Water, I quit soda and caffeine in mid march. Every once in a while I will drink about 6-8 ounces of sprite. But other than that I have been pretty much water.

Oh and the occasional shot of fireball.

Pretty much the same here.. Water... OJ.. Apple Juice.. Pear Juice... Milk... That's about it.. Ohh, and poweraid at work on muggy days...

Latest posts

Back