West Coast Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith

Reaction score
I can’t open any news website without drought on the West Coast being a top story.

How is it out there? Are your lake yachts sitting on the bed of a dried up lake?

Idaho has mentioned low water but that's it. I still let my well run 24/7 to keep my fake river flowing

California decided to allow Mexico to get 10% of the Colorado River, throwing everything off balance. Not to mention the Saudi almond farmers buying every piece of land in the Coachella Valley. You do know it takes one gallon of water to produce one almond? Oh, farmers are exempt from water rationing. Bottom line, this is a man-made issue, made up by our liberal Governor Newscum.

It’s up for debate … been told yes and been told it’s a Federal crime. The area of river I’m on is federally protected because of endangered this and that.

He is … He’s been working again with me for many months and doing really awesome in life.

You ever hear from Austin anymore? I haven't spoken to him in years. Is he ok?

Hey buddy. It has been too long. How is everything?

I am doing well. That was hard won and I'm happy with where I'm at.

As Keith said I'm working with him again. It's been a year(?) or so. I moved to a small town here in Texas and it's been really good. Things are working out well here.

Feel free to text me directly. I will probably have time Saturday or Sunday if you want a talk.

Thanks for thinking of me.

Usually people are really disappointed when Austin and I show up together. They are always like oh great here come the racist/sexist jokes and arguments about 90’s Sci Fi television.

Usually people are really disappointed when Austin and I show up together. They are always like oh great here come the racist/sexist jokes and arguments about 90’s Sci Fi television.

That does explain the restraining orders.

Evening all and Hi Austin, long time no talk.

I hate California. Sitting in traffic on my way to San Diego.

Stopped by the air museum tonight to grab some parts for a p38 and show the kids some planes.
47230.jpeg

Evening all and Hi Austin, long time no talk.

I hate California. Sitting in traffic on my way to San Diego.

Stopped by the air museum tonight to grab some parts for a p38 and show the kids some planes.View attachment 7030

Hey buddy.

I know how much you hate California and I'm sorry.

It's good to see you.

P38, only duplicated military number of which I am aware. An airplane and a can opener were both called P 38. Kinda confusing for supply units.

P38, only duplicated military number of which I am aware. An airplane and a can opener were both called P 38. Kinda confusing for supply units.

I have a few of the P38 openers, one on a key chain which stabs me in the finger when I get my keys. Still gonna keep it there.

These tires are for the airplane. The tires for the opener are little

Latest posts

Back