Vin is in the house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also found out I am member 15. While it's not the 4th or 3rd, which I understand because you all hate me and didn't tell me personally... I like that I am one of the first!

I also found out I am member 15. While it's not the 4th or 3rd, which I understand because you all hate me and didn't tell me personally... I like that I am one of the first!

When someone says they are from "North California" I just assume they grow pot for a living.

I lol'd, a lot.

I'm pretty sure you're spot on. Either they grow pot or they are a flaming homosexual. I am from Southern California, so I am just mexican.
Or a tree hugging hippy liberal transgender?

Yet your ok with being Transgender?

Yet your ok with being Transgender?
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing...

I got in a fight with a bartender on Friday night regarding "LGBT" people. Let's say my stance on this issue is NOT liberal. I have a 10 year old daughter and I will be God dammed if I let her school let boys in her bathrooms / locker room. Period.

I got in a fight with a bartender on Friday night regarding "LGBT" people.
Let's say my stance on this issue is NOT liberal. I have a 10 year old daughter and I will be God dammed if I let her school let boys in her bathrooms / locker room. Period.
Did she win!

Latest posts

Back