Veterans Day..........2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

'Cause

me... nothing
Reaction score
US Army, Feb 1967, Airborne Ranger: 82nd Airborne, 75th Rangers, First Infrantry Div (attached as LRRP)...
Retired from DoD GS15 (Col), August 31 2013: HQ US Air Force , The Command Mechanical Engineer

Much RESPECT to all my Brorhers and Sisters that served and sacrificed.
Thank You

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte

We're also proud of you and all our military family's.

Our city has a great banner program where there are flags and banners of all of our hometown heroes who we sponsor. They are displayed on the light poles throughout the city. Last Monday's city council meeting we had 12 more enlisted flags were displayed and their families were applauded.

US Army, Feb 1967, Airborne Ranger: 82nd Airborne, 75th Rangers, First Infrantry Div (attached as LRRP)...
Retired from DoD GS15 (Col), August 31 2013: HQ US Air Force , The Command Mechanical Engineer

Much RESPECT to all my Brorhers and Sisters that served and sacrificed.
Thank You

Ken
RLTW
Sua Sponte
Ken, much appreciation for your service and to all our veterans. Some gave all, all gave some.

We're also proud of you and all our military family's.

Our city has a great banner program where there are flags and banners of all of our hometown heroes who we sponsor. They are displayed on the light poles throughout the city. Last Monday's city council meeting we had 12 more enlisted flags were displayed and their families were applauded.
….and Honored !

honoring all.jpg

Our downtown is shut down today for a parade and ceremonies. There is a permanent, huge, plaque on our courthouse lawn honoring veterans.
I don't go, it is a little too late to honor Vietnam vets.

Don't have pictures of my brothers. Oldest was in the Navy, ran a landing barge. Next was in the Army, tank driver. Little brother was in the Army, infantry, so was I, infantry. My best friend, infantry, another good friend, came home in a box. Uncle, wounded twice in WW2. Another uncle, Army Major.

Latest posts

Back