Thought of the day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
solution.jpg

Charitye Sunshine Simmons

·
I still believe in Kansas City
♥️

I am angry and disappointed and sad that someone tarnished our name. That can never be erased and should never be forgotten, but I still believe in Kansas City.
We may not like your team but we’ll make sure you have enough to eat. We’ll razz you and tease you and make sure you feel welcome. I still believe in Kansas City.
Parade Day - Anytime I bumped into someone we both immediately said Ope! I’m sorry, then helped the other pass thru. I still believe in Kansas City.
Someone in front of me dropped a $20 so I picked it up and ran to them to return it. 5 minutes later someone ran up behind me to hand me my favorite Chiefs hat that I dropped. I still believe in Kansas City.
In the crush of the crowd I was met with smiles and high fives and GO CHIEFS! bellowed in bass voices, from black and brown white and yellow, from young and old, men and women, unified by the most beautiful of colors, an absolute sea of the reddest of reds. I still believe in Kansas City.
We’re good people. Hardworking. We’ve known struggle and heartache. But we’ve also known love. We’re welcoming and kind. Giving and respectful. I’ve seen these things shining from the eyes of the hardest of faces. We’re good people.
I hope we remember. The shared joy and pride and excitement to see the Chiefs parade down Grand. How our children’s faces lit up when they spotted their favorite players. Remember the grin on Mahomes face, so fun to see him being a silly kid. Andy Reid all dressed in black (what the heck), and Kelce just straining for that microphone. I hope we remember the beautiful weather and the sun on our faces, and how happy we were crushed together amongst our community. Remember the high before the low. I hope our spirits aren’t sullied by this horrific event. Instead I pray we are lifted by reaching out to each other, helping each other, and healing together. Because I see you. I know you are good as I am good, and because of us our city is beautiful.
I still believe in Kansas City. I still believe in all of you. And I love you all.

This is PRESIDENTS DAY, a National Holiday.

Let's not forget Peyton Ramdolf.

Our first President.
Or the other 14 before Washington !!!

Yes, good Ole George was number 15....

Here is a simple:
THOUGHT OF THE DAY....

FUCK xiden and all liberal POS

“What do you think"
Why is the song called 'Bohemian Rhapsody'?
Why does it last exactly 5 minutes and 55 seconds?
What is this song really about?
Why did the Queen movie premiere on October 31?
The movie premiered on October 31 because the single was first heard on October 31, 1975. It's titled that way because a 'Rhapsody' is a free-form musical piece composed of different parts and themes that seem unrelated to each other.
The word 'rhapsody' comes from Greek and means 'assembled parts of a song.'
The word 'bohemian' refers to a region in the Czech Republic called Bohemia, where Faust, the protagonist of Goethe's work of the same name, was born. In Goethe's work, Faust was an elderly and intelligent man who knew everything except the mystery of life. Unable to comprehend it, he decides to poison himself.
At that moment, church bells ring, and he goes outside. When he returns to his room, he finds a dog that transforms into a kind of man. It's the devil, Mephistopheles. He promises Faust a full life without misery in exchange for his soul. Faust agrees, rejuvenates, and becomes arrogant. He meets Gretchen and has a child. His wife and child die. Faust travels through time and space and feels powerful. When he becomes old again, he feels miserable once more. Since he didn't break the pact with the devil, angels contend for his soul.
This work is essential to understanding 'Bohemian Rhapsody.'
The song is about Freddie Mercury himself. Being a rhapsody, it has 7 different parts:
1st and 2nd acts - A Capella
3rd act - Ballad
4th act - Guitar solo
5th act - Opera
6th act - Rock
7th act - 'Coda' or final act
The song talks about a poor boy questioning if this life is real or if his distorted imagination is living another reality. He says that even if he stops living, the wind will keep blowing without his existence. So, he makes a deal with the devil and sells his soul.
Upon making this decision, he rushes to tell his mother and says...
"Mama, I just killed a man, put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead. Threw my life away. If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters..."
The man he kills is himself, Freddie Mercury.
If he doesn't fulfill the pact with the devil, he will die immediately.
He says goodbye to his loved ones, and his mother breaks into tears, tears and desperate crying that comes from Brian May's guitar notes. Freddie, terrified, cries out, "Mama, I don't want to die," and the operatic part begins. Freddie finds himself in an astral plane where he sees himself: "I see a little silhouetto of a man"... "Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango?"
Scaramouche is an "escaramuza," a skirmish between armies with horseback riders (4 horsemen of the Apocalypse of evil fighting against the forces of good for Freddie's soul), and he continues, saying, "Thunderbolt and lightning, very, very frightening me."
This phrase appears in the Bible, specifically in Job 37 when it says, "the thunder and lightning frighten me: my heart pounds in my chest." Seeing his son so scared by the decision he has made, Freddie's mother begs to save him from the pact with Mephistopheles. "He's just a poor boy..." "Spare him his life from this monstrosity." "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?" Her pleas are heard, and angels descend to battle the forces of evil. "Bismillah" (an Arabic word meaning "In the name of God") is the first word in the holy book of Muslims, the Quran. So, God Himself appears and shouts, "We will not let you go."
In the face of such a confrontation between good and evil, Freddie fears for his mother's life and says, "Mama mia, mama mia, let me go." They shout again from the sky that they won't abandon him, and Freddie cries, "No, no, no, no, no," and says, "Beelzebub (the Lord of Darkness) has a devil put aside for me." Freddie pays homage here to Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Johann Sebastian Bach when he sings... "Figaro, Magnifico," referring to Mozart's "The Marriage of Figaro," considered the greatest opera of all time, and to Bach's "Magnificat."
The operatic part ends, and the rockier part bursts in. The devil, angry and betrayed by Freddie not keeping the pact, says, "So you think you can stone me and spit in my eye? So you think you can love me and leave me to die?"
It's chilling how the Lord of Evil feels powerless against a human being, against repentance and love.
Having lost the battle, the devil departs, and we reach the final act or 'coda' where Freddie is free, and that feeling comforts him. The gong that closes the song sounds. The gong is an instrument used in China and East Asian cultures to heal people under the influence of evil spirits.
It lasts for 5:55 minutes. Freddie liked astrology, and in numerology, 555 is associated with death, not physical but spiritual, the end of something where angels will safeguard you. 555 is related to God and the divine, an ending that will lead to a new beginning.
And the song plays on Halloween eve for the first time. A holiday called 'Samhain' by the Celts to celebrate the transition and opening to the other world.
The Celts believed that the world of the living and the dead were closely connected, and on the Day of the Dead, both worlds would unite, allowing spirits to cross over.
Nothing in 'Bohemian Rhapsody' is coincidental.
Everything is carefully crafted and has a meaning that goes beyond being just a song.
It has been voted worldwide as the greatest song of all time.

Walmart is closing 23 stores in 8 states (all blue).
Target is closing 9 stores in 4 states (all blue).
Walgreens is closing 900 stores (mostly blue)
Bed bath and beyond is closing its remaining 360 stores.
Lowes has closed 50 stores.
Macy's is closing 150 stores (mainly blue)
Starbucks has closed 61 stores (mainly blue)
Home Depot is closing 15 stores
Dollar Tree is closing 1,000 stores
Foot Locker is closing 400 stores
Gap is closing 350 stores
Party City is closing 24 stores (mainly blue)
Big Lots is closing stores in Cali and Colorado
Burger King is closing 400 stores
Best Buy is closing 20 stores
Boston Market is closing 27 stores
Kmart only has 2 stores left
Sears closed all but 22 stores
Regal Cinemas has closed 429 movie theaters
Kroger grocery chain has closed 413 stores
US Bank is closing 23 branches
Wells Fargo is closing over 60 branches
Capital One is closing 50 branches
Bank of America is closing 20 branches
All because the economy is so wonderful.

.....but, according to Bidone, the economy has never been better, inflation has decreased drastically, and more people are happier than when the "Bad Orange man" was in office!

Latest posts

Back