the smoking gun has been found

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm afraid so. Heaven help us.
As am I..

Trump is as big of a phony but in curious to see if we have a business man run this country like a business how our economy would grow.. But I fear he will do what's best for his pocket book instead and make it easier for his business to flourish.... No win with the party nominees in my opinion..

Picking a candidate this election is deciding whether you want to step in horse crap or cow crap. Both will make a mess and stink at the end of the day.

I'm voting Tom Bodette, (sp)at least he will leave the lights on.

Lol, as long as they are not Red!!!

image.jpeg

When ever I see that Red light thing I think about this one time in Amsterdam.

I am writing in Fog Horn/ Leg horn

dumbest thing ever, if i was a killer/thug/dopeheader murder
all i gotta do is look for a

or a red light to know no one will stop me

I LOVE the idea.. Weed out the idiots by natural selection.. I seriously blame Caution labels for allowing the idiots to procreate instead of weeding them out...

I LOVE the idea.. Weed out the idiots by natural selection.. I seriously blame Caution labels for allowing the idiots to procreate instead of weeding them out...
Caution labels written as pictures instead of words. If they had just left it at words it would have removed the idiots who couldn't or were to lazy to read. Now they just have to glance down at the pictures and they are safe, sometimes.

Sadly it is the worthless stupid ones, who have no skills, no jobs, and all the time in the world to sit at home with their idiot other half who doesn't have a job or skills and just spend the day procreating. Making more idiots.

• Being a former Marine and Beriut veteran,,I understand how it feels when the government you believed in lets you down.
  • Now try to image being trapped in a burning building thinking that help is on the way.
  • Hillary for prison,most of my fellow Americans are stupid because they don't take the time to learn about the Clintons,they also forget the past to easily . I remember a $20 blowjob costing us taxpayers millions.

dumbest thing ever, if i was a killer/thug/dopeheader murder
all i gotta do is look for a

or a red light to know no one will stop me

Mant stores display that nonsense, that sticker has never stopped me. Concealed means THEY don't know, and them NOT knowing hurts NO ONE.

LOL.....My sentiments exactly,

My dr. Put a no gun sign up, I asked her why? she said she was not safe around people with guns.
I laughed and told her I have been seeing you for 3 years, And have been armed every time
I am armed NOW...
she said I guess its ok if its JUST you.
I told her, You have no idea of the amount of people around you every day who are armed.
I carry a amt backup acp 45 in my back pocket.

I wish I thought Clinton would take a fall for those emails but I just can't make myself believe the Admin won't find some assholey excuse for her.

I do NOT want that Arkansas white trash and the carpetbagging bitch he married back in the White House.

Latest posts

Back