the random phone pics thread....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpeg

And thats how we know how old you are.

Decided that porch sitting was good this afternoon. The view to the woods from my rocking chair.
July 1st   from front porch.jpg

I have had cable modem internet here for about 15 years. How do you think I can do some forum work? And what makes it more fun, I went wi-fi long ago and can take the laptop and a tv tray and do my forum visiting from there. Love it. I love living under trees and having porches! The bigger the better for both.

This is the other side of the porch.
1401896962394.jpg

image.jpeg
After Chris got them all out my 14yo son Matt jumped into Chris' skid steer and loaded them into his dump trailer. He loves driving Chris' machinery.

I have family that would love to have one of those machines and a big pile of dirt. They'd move it back and forth just for a reason to use that machine.

Tomorrow I get to drive his huge backhoe with the four-way bucket. It's got an enclosed cab with air conditioning and stereo system.
New that thing cost the price of two new Corvettes. He's got some great toys. I'm glad he trusts me with them.
And yeah he's always a huge help.

image.jpeg
Make sure you change the oil and grease it. I hate that stuff.

Shot a pig a couple days ago wearing the best camp ever.
image.jpeg

Latest posts

Back