The No Liberals, Leftists, or Progressives Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vindicated

Resident Miscreant
Reaction score
I don't like bleeding hearts, Obama, the Clinton dictators, LGBT commies, gay marriage, moms against gun violence, hippies, trees, the brady bunch, or any other sort of non-American organizations, people, or things.

That being said, I live in an apartment in Illinois where most people fully support the above. Therefore, I cannot put this sticker on my Jeep because I am pretty sure my Jeep would be ripped to shreds by the morning.

I am giving this sticker to a deserving, gun toting, conservative, pro-America American who loves their country and their freedoms.

If you want it, post a picture of where you will put it on your Jeep and why you want it.

Dimensions: ~3" x 8" (fuck metrics this is America!)

EDIT: Cannot upload a file because this forum sucks! But the sticker has a black and white photo of Obama and reads "Does this ass make my jeep look big?"

Attachments

• barry.jpg
    barry.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Mind if I post on the no liberal thread?

i have a request for all of ya'll

The left wing wack-a-dos are once again, trying to take American citizens rights away.
With a no fly/no buy law.

This law, if passed, will put American citizens on a "list" that strips them of their rights to bear arms
without DUE PROCESS .

I have no problem with not letting a terrorist have access to firearms, thats a good thing.

BUT, to put a Citizen on this list then make the citizen PROVE they do not belong on the list is against the constitution .

take the citizen to court in front of a judge it is called due process

if any of you guys feel the same way, it is important you email you congressman and tell him

DUE PROCESS,

Last edited:
Screw Vin and his feeling about the pic issue. Throw him in the septic tank with only his head sticking out until the ability to upload files is available. He will be grateful at that time...for a minute.

I don't have a jeep
Neither do I.

I've seen similar stickers on vehicles in IL. It's fine. I just don't agree with the whole political sticker on a vehicle thing at all. Especially election specific stickers. I don't need to know who you supported in 2012.

Vote Homer Simpson 2012

if you set it outside, someone will steal it

The first mistake is to equate the Left with liberals; they are VASTLY different.

Guess so... if it was a lie, you'd have a point.

your cerebral PRC spilled into the other place and was pretty much a wet blanket... always admonishing everyone for their opinions when they didn't match yours.

The first mistake is to equate the Left with liberals; they are VASTLY different.
Are you really going to start your crap in here and try to drag down the fun factor of this place to the level that you typically do such as ther PRC and SR.
Do you actually feel it is needed every fucking place you post. It isn't, lighten up or find someplace else to try your PRC bullshit.

I don't like bleeding hearts, Obama, the Clinton dictators, LGBT commies, gay marriage, moms against gun violence, hippies, trees, the brady bunch, or any other sort of non-American organizations, people, or things.

That being said, I live in an apartment in Illinois where most people fully support the above. Therefore, I cannot put this sticker on my Jeep because I am pretty sure my Jeep would be ripped to shreds by the morning.

I am giving this sticker to a deserving, gun toting, conservative, pro-America American who loves their country and their freedoms.

If you want it, post a picture of where you will put it on your Jeep and why you want it.

Dimensions: ~3" x 8" (fuck metrics this is America!)

EDIT: Cannot upload a file because this forum sucks! But the sticker has a black and white photo of Obama and reads "Does this ass make my jeep look big?"

I agree with everything you've said here Vin.... and I'm a gun toting, conservative, pro-American American.... USA

I just don't put stickers on my Jeep :(

Liberals are taking over the left. Heck those lazy leeches on the working class are taking over the country. THats all I got.

Latest posts

Back