The No Liberals, Leftists, or Progressives Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude, really? Nuthin is still a sweet lady and and good person. She doesn't deserve all that because she likes to debate her views. Fucking hell man.
:thumbs down::thumbs down::thumbs down::thumbs down:

Just saw on the news that a gun store in Florida refused to sell armor and ammo to that terrorist that shot up the gay club, they reported it to authorities who did nothing. And the guns are still being blamed?

The Bernie pin is worth more, it came with a lifetime supply of free money.

13419071_1241927105831414_1625468464575735255_n.jpg
13428356_10201945743561651_5287208873509164323_n.jpg

:thumbs down::thumbs down::thumbs down::thumbs down:
LOL

Just saw on the news that a gun store in Florida refused to sell armor and ammo to that terrorist that shot up the gay club, they reported it to authorities who did nothing. And the guns are still being blamed?

This. That gun store owner is an American hero.

The authorities couldn't do anything. While they did report it they didn't sell him anything so they didn't get his ID and had no idea who he was. I have to side with the cops on this one. Sort of hard to go question a guy when you don't who he is.

Vin, since no one else wants your sticker or is afraid to put a little sticker on their jeep. Send it to me. And since my jeeps are still down, I will put it on the back of my cop car. Since I am driving 150 miles a day to and from work a lot of people will see it and wonder WTF.

Left wing crap in Canada is worse. We have a Turdo running the country and kissing Obama's arse. I'm sure he's got a selfie to prove it too.

Thats is worse than here. Can't believe someone would kiss his ass.

Latest posts

Back