The No Liberals, Leftists, or Progressives Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first mistake is to equate the Left with liberals; they are VASTLY different.

I feel like a "progressive", "liberal" or "left" person I meet always has the same philosophies and ideologies. They want to be open to new ideas and change, but all they believe in is stripping freedoms and taking what you have. Don't believe me, look at Obama's administration and Hilary will be worse. Left my ass, or your ass. :D But yeah, I don't want to start all kinds of debates, remember I am not smart enough. LOL

I just wanted to give away a sticker no one wants. HA! :kiss:

I feel like a "progressive", "liberal" or "left" person I meet always has the same philosophies and ideologies. They want to be open to new ideas and change, but all they believe in is stripping freedoms and taking what you have. Don't believe me, look at Obama's administration and Hilary will be worse. Left my ass, or your ass. :D But yeah, I don't want to start all kinds of debates, remember I am not smart enough. LOL

I just wanted to give away a sticker no one wants. HA! :kiss:

Oh, Vin "dear" !!!

You are such a beautiful person.

:D

These seem to also fit.

Screenshot_2016-06-15-20-58-22-1.jpg
Screenshot_2016-06-15-00-22-37-1.jpg

I found a vote Bernie pin on the ground the other day, trying to find a good use for it.

Latest posts

Back