The News!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone else see the president get his pannies in a wad over Trump?

Sometimes I wish I grew up 100 years ago, things had to be better. We worry about some of the stupidest shit now days.

And what is all this crap about equality? When did this fad start? The news says there is still concern that the LGBT community is not being accepted. Well no shit! you will never get everyone to accept everyone.

In LA if you are gay you can not donate blood because of the more common spread of HIV and disease. For this the ban is evil and hate towards gays. No! it's there to help stop the spread of diseases, what so bad about that?

Just heard that an aligator came out of the water and grabbed a kid at Disney World. Who in the fuck wants to live in a place where critters come out of the water and eat you? Minding your own business at the happiest place on earth and a giant lizard eats you. WTF?

Alligator probably saw mickey eating mini, and thought why should he have all the fun....the entire place is fucking goofy...

Happens every so often, the gators are just doing what gators do. Just like the kid at the Cincinnati Zoo, where were the parents? Let your kid run around unsupervised and wonder why bad things happen. I just don't get it. A lot of bad things can happen when you turn your back for just a minute, that's the world we live in now.

Just heard that an aligator came out of the water and grabbed a kid at Disney World. Who in the fuck wants to live in a place where critters come out of the water and eat you? Minding your own business at the happiest place on earth and a giant lizard eats you. WTF?
The story this morning said that the family was wading in the lagoon when the boy was dragged away by the alligator.

I just watched the news clip and said they were wading in the lagoon where there are "No Swimming" signs and no one else was in the water. The 4 year old sister was in the play pen 20-30 feet from the water. The father received multiple scraps and scratches trying to get the boy from the gator.

Very tragic event for that family.

guess we need to ban gators,

Open hunting season? Or don't build a theme park in a swamp with gators?

Latest posts

Back