The Gun Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P6180505.jpg
[/IMG]little fella, with a big kick

how about a bando full of wood tipped bullets

Then we have the "New School" stuff,I still find the brute force of the big guns awesome,especially since I seen one shoot
5-54-Mark-45-firing_edit.jpg

scan0002.jpg
scan0005 (1).jpg
scan0006.jpg
scan0001.jpg
that is some cool shit, BUT,,,

can you set a camera up, make a phone call and spend a million bucks?
ruin a the day for a bunch of .........?

and catch it on film ?????

For those members who use to frequent Keith's old forum Firearm's Talk Forum, I'm sad to announce a long time moderator (Robocop10mm) was killed as he investigated a prowler in his own backyard two nights ago. He was a Sergeant for a local police department, had 35 years experience, and was set to retire this September. Truly sad.

RIP my friend!

For those members who use to frequent Keith's old forum Firearm's Talk Forum, I'm sad to announce a long time moderator (Robocop10mm) was killed as he investigated a prowler in his own backyard two nights ago. He was a Sergeant for a local police department, had 35 years experience, and was set to retire this September. Truly sad.

RIP my friend!
Wow,talk about sucking bad.

The local sheriff's department has now ruled this a suicide, provided he was shot with his own gun upside down and through his weak hand before the round entered his head??

Latest posts

Back