Sooooooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did we get banned from the other place for being here? Apparently I'm not allowed to log in. Lol

I can't either and I only found out because nuthin sent me an email asking me to let them know she couldn't get in. It told us both "invalid username or password".

Any mods from over there know what is up?

not sure which one. but the ones I'm not banned from i can log on to.

I just tried and it said, "You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!"

Actually, they are worried about password infiltration so they want everyone to change their password to a nine digit password, using one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number, one type of asterisk, your penis size, your mother's second cousin's mother from another mother, and how many friends that Cause has.

Last edited:
Worse yet, is your password MUST be changed frequently, or it will kick you off. As I told them on one of their other sister sites I mod for, "we will lose many members and at least one moderator if you do this." I guess my life just got easier...

I got the same thing, funny as I have never said or done anything in the negative towards that site or even posted anything at all.

I sent them an email asking whats up. I wonder if they will get back to me?

Someone is using off-shore coders, again. They forgot to embed the functions you have to complete to change passwords.

Give it time, I was able to log in a few hours ago.

This is what we call being childish.

Did we get banned from the other place for being here? Apparently I'm not allowed to log in. Lol
Well, you aren't the only one. Looks like I'm in Exile AGAIN......

You guys have a better home here, so who cares?
No argument from me on that!!!

I do hope it doesn't change into a PRC with 'some' that are crawling in here with same crap they post in JFV1.sucks

I can't login and the password reset email doesn't appear to be headed my way. Tried a couple times last night and once this morning.

sounds like they need to fill out some butthurt forms, for acting childish

protocol for filling out the form
All forums must be filled out in triplicate
using carbon paper, scanned copies will not be accepted
1 copy is to be sent to Dr Benaway, Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports
1 copy to the ButtHurter, Butthurter must sign and acknowledge receipt of butthurt report
send carbon copy to DR. Benaway, Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports, Copy to Butthurted
1 copy to be filed with this site.
This site must keep Butthurt complaint on file, Paper file only, computer files are not permitted
For a period of 5 years, all files are subject to random and unannounced inspections by Dr Benaway
Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports.
Penalty For non compliance with butthurt Reports will result in the original Butthurted Complainer
to be dragged behind DR. Benaways Jeep As he makes his inspections

Feel free to fill out the form

30-butthurt-report-form-internet-version.png

sounds like they need to fill out some butthurt forms, for acting childish

protocol for filling out the form
All forums must be filled out in triplicate
using carbon paper, scanned copies will not be accepted
1 copy is to be sent to Dr Benaway, Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports
1 copy to the ButtHurter, Butthurter must sign and acknowledge receipt of butthurt report
send carbon copy to DR. Benaway, Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports, Copy to Butthurted
1 copy to be filed with this site.
This site must keep Butthurt complaint on file, Paper file only, computer files are not permitted
For a period of 5 years, all files are subject to random and unannounced inspections by Dr Benaway
Keeper of ALL Butthurt reports.
Penalty For non compliance with butthurt Reports will result in the original Butthurted Complainer
to be dragged behind DR. Benaways Jeep As he makes his inspections

Feel free to fill out the form

View attachment 551

Latest posts

Back