Sooooooooo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not saying that it is malicious. It could be an email server issue.

I know that when I type in an older email address, I get an error that the email isn't recognized. When I put in my normal email, it says the message is sent. If I wanted to keep someone out, I would change their password and email address so that they couldn't recover it. Since my address is there, I think it is something else.

a mod from the other site replied with this to my post in there asking about the issue...

"There are a lot of people that can't log in right now. It may have to do with the password policy updates.

It definitely wasn't a mass banning though or everyone in here would be perma'ed. :rofl:

Either way, hopefully it all gets taken care of here soon"

a mod from the other site replied with this to my post in there asking about the issue...

"There are a lot of people that can't log in right now. It may have to do with the password policy updates.

It definitely wasn't a mass banning though or everyone in here would be perma'ed. :rofl:

Either way, hopefully it all gets taken care of here soon"

I'd be OK if it doesn't.

It does, Keith posted that yesterday. Would be good time to invite more over here.

I'm glad I use LastPass now. I don't even know my passwords anymore and they are random and complex. That might be another issue later, but it has simplified my password life.

I am still logged in to another VS site that I use. Odd.

Where is Alex? Shouldn't he be in here?

Phit is busy washing my socks after making PANCAKES for everyone

Where is Alex? Shouldn't he be in here?
Phit is busy washing my socks after making PANCAKES for everyone

I'm sure he lied about that too! It's what he does best.

Now that I am back in, they are forcing password changes across the board. And the email server is taxed, due to the amount of notifications going out.

If anyone has a way to contact him and send him over, I would appreciate it greatly.
I would, but...
I'm still on my 'hackers-ban' and can't get in???

popcorn

Latest posts

Back