Software concerns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keith

Reaction score
If there is anything the software can do let me know. Fixed user titles, I'm fine with giving whatever avatar, PM space, whatever. I want to keep it really simple, no Supporting Memberships or Keith's Kids type things.

Can it give me the winning lotto numbers so that I can quit digging trenches for a living?

Who are you kidding, I think you have more houses then me, for now.

I might? You want to race to the next one? I might be in the market for a flip soon.

I have a house in IL if anyone wants to overpay.

Tenant skipped out on me. :(

Can I own a gun there?

Can you set it up so we can have more than 20 posts per page. I hate having to click next I would rather just scroll. 50 per page or 100 per page would be nice options.

Maybe they never thought there would be more than 20....

....ha, we fooled them!

The forum was built around having 18-19 posts total, we have 37 people trying to figure out how to fix it.

If there is anything the software can do let me know. Fixed user titles, I'm fine with giving whatever avatar, PM space, whatever. I want to keep it really simple, no Supporting Memberships or Keith's Kids type things.
Maybe an alternating clickable banner behind 'Jeeperforum' at the top? Tacomaworld uses this same software I'm pretty sure, and they use that feature which I think is a nice touch. It links to build threads and trips usually. Yes I also have a Tacoma.
Also maybe expand the smiley selection?

And thank you for putting this forum together!

It seems impossible for me to log out. I found two different log out 'buttons' and neither works.

Latest posts

Back