school shootings in gun free zones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Floorist

The Almighty
Reaction score
"About 4 years ago, I compiled the number of school shootings and figured out the statistics on the yearly number of shootings prior to the Gun Free Zone law versus after the Gun Free Zone law.

From 1979 to 1996 (when GFZ went into effect) there were approximately 2 school shootings per year.
From 1996 to 2012 (the latest data available when I compiled the numbers) there were 5 school shootings per year.
Considering the number so far this year, the situation seems to be getting worse rather than better.

Yet, we still have a plethora of anti-gun fanatics who tout the Gun Free Zone law as a way of protecting our children."

If you look at states that let you carry the crime rates are much lower than ones who ban guns, same goes for countries.

Read where a high school principal is going to arm students with river rocks to throw at shooters. (dumb as a bucket of rocks)

Read where a high school principal is going to arm students with river rocks to throw at shooters. (dumb as a bucket of rocks)
Better than being dumber than a bucket of rocks I guess

I'm gonna write my congressman and propose we have a ROCK FREE ZONE.
They can be dangerous in the hands of a deranged individual and even more so in the hands of some ANTIFA group.

I'm gonna write my congressman and propose we have a ROCK FREE ZONE.
They can be dangerous in the hands of a deranged individual and even more so in the hands of some ANTIFA group.
We should invent a bubble suit that protects you from everything

A young man in the state of Nevada was suspended from school for wearing this shirt.
gunshirt.jpg

Latest posts

Back