Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surf and turf! Love it.

Yeah.

...and I'm fucking stuck here taking care her dogs, food, in and out... eating Bush's Beans/Hot dogs and crap I shouldn't be eating.

I hope she knows not to come back here until at least four days of negative COVID tests !!!!
She isn't going to do that shit to me again, I'm not even over from the last time she brought it back...

1895 tricycle

1895.jpg

Yeah.

...and I'm fucking stuck here taking care her dogs, food, in and out... eating Bush's Beans/Hot dogs and crap I shouldn't be eating.

I hope she knows not to come back here until at least four days of negative COVID tests !!!!
She isn't going to do that shit to me again, I'm not even over from the last time she brought it back...
Covid is dead. Now, monkeypox is the latest diversion...I mean pandemic. Just make sure she hasn't smooched any smoke jumpers!

Me and my bestest friend Barri! We've been bff's since 3rd grade. She lives in Vancouver Washington so she picked me up from the ship and I spent the night with her. We took her dogs to the dog park, grilled burgers for dinner, and worked on a puzzle... just did mundane stuff while we talked and got caught up with each other. I'm at the airport now and it's time to head home.
PXL_20220815_172954334.jpg

Three airports and three regional jet flights to get from Flagstaff to Lewiston Idaho, a 1 night hotel stay, 7 night river ship cruise, many many bus trips to multiple excursions, lots of museums, a 1 night stay at my friend's house, 2 airports and two full size jet flights back to Phoenix from Portland, and finally a shuttle ride to Cottonwood and never once did I wear a mask. 5 days later and no signs of covid or illness and I tested negative this evening. Yaaaayyy! I hope people just start returning to normal life because I believe it's here to stay but getting to be more like a cold or worst case a bout with the flu. ....And there was a really pretty sunset tonight 😍

PXL_20220820_184112730.jpg
PXL_20220820_021136791.jpg
PXL_20220820_020945178.jpg

But yet the brainwashed liberal Healthcare workers are still milking the covid=death mentality. A retiree's friend's son got shot last week so we rushed to the hospital, only to be stopped because we left the masks in the car.

But yet the brainwashed liberal Healthcare workers are still milking the covid=death mentality. A retiree's friend's son got shot last week so we rushed to the hospital, only to be stopped because we left the masks in the car.

That's terrible! I hope he's ok.
Our hospital actually hands out masks and has you sanitize your hands at the door. There are even schools still requiring masks!

Hopefully 5 days is long enough without any symptoms along a negative test. I did read that symptoms show up usually within 2 to 5 days of exposure with the latest variants.

Latest posts

Back