Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
woman and car.jpg

I really like those ceramic suns. Maybe if I am unsuccessful with getting the Shelby, I can take a sun?

Had some drinks with my neighbor and his Shelby. He said it is a 2007, with 14k miles. Been garages except for a monthly drive around the block. I guess in 2007, they offered 500 with white body with black stripes, and another 500 with orange stripes. He got the black stripes Shelby. How many years will he have to hold onto it before he makes a buck or two on it?

I really like those ceramic suns. Maybe if I am unsuccessful with getting the Shelby, I can take a sun?

Had some drinks with my neighbor and his Shelby. He said it is a 2007, with 14k miles. Been garages except for a monthly drive around the block. I guess in 2007, they offered 500 with white body with black stripes, and another 500 with orange stripes. He got the black stripes Shelby. How many years will he have to hold onto it before he makes a buck or two on it?

I'd guess 30-50 years.

In 2007, the GT500 was offered in seven colors and production of that first model year was capped at 10,847
2,695 convertibles and 8,152 coupes

They FLOODED the market with them the first year !
So not so rare, and they had a few issues with the first model year cars. Bad clutch assemblies, bad tranny synchros, crappy shift mechanisms, bad front crank balancers.... and a whole bunch of them!

Last edited:
corned beef hash or was it chorizo with peppers and onions and some spices.
whipped scrambled eggs, Mexican cheese, some smoked paprika and chili powder on top, a spoonful of salsa, some Cholula and fresh green onions !
I make what I like.
It was pretty damn yummy!

Oh and a light toasted buttered English muffin with some pineapple jam... and OJ

Latest posts

Back