Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers & God Bless America
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
โค๏ธ

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Max Soviak, Corpsmen (20 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Kareem Nikoui, Marine (22 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
David Lee Espinoza, Marine (20 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Rylee McCollum, Marine (20 years old-expecting father)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Jared Schmitz, Marine (20 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Hunter Lopez, Marine (22 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Taylor Hoover, Marine (31 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Daegan William-Tyeler Page (23 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Ricky Thompson, Marine (21 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Humberto Sanchez, Marine (22 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Johanny Rosario, Marine (25 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Ryan Knauss, Army(23 years old)
๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
Nicole Gee, Marine (23 years old)

This 19 year old ex-cheerleader now an Air Force Security Forces Sniper, was watching a road in Pakistan that led to a NATO military base when she observed a man digging by the road. She engaged the target (she shot him). It turned out he was a bomb maker for the Taliban, and he was burying an IED that was to be detonated when a U.S. patrol walked by 30 minutes later. It would have certainly killed and wounded several soldiers.
The interesting fact of this story is the shot was measured at 725 yards. She shot him as he was bent over burying the bomb. The shot went through his rectum and into the bomb which detonated; he was blown to pieces. The Air Force made a motivational poster of her. (Folks, that's a shot 25 yards longer than seven football fields) and the last thing that came out of his mouth ... was his ass!
If You Can Not Stand Behind Our Troops, please Feel Free To Stand In Front Of Them!
sniper.jpg

...at a restaurant about 3/4 mile from the house a Table was set up yesterday, this morning, early, I went and I left a folded Flag at one of the chairs...

The waitress was really touched.
Well not actually "touched", It's not like I am the Gov of New York....

fff2.jpg

fff3.jpg

I just felt the need !

Attachments

• foldflag.jpg
    foldflag.jpg
    382.7 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back