Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210525_150523.jpg

Yes we did. I had a great conversation with a Vietnam Veteran while down by the river. I shook his hand, thanking him for his service, and he asked if I was a Veteran. I told him no. I was in law enforcement. He said don't f'n shake my hand, I need to shake your hand. What a great guy. He made my trip.

Yes we did. I had a great conversation with a Vietnam Veteran while down by the river. I shook his hand, thanking him for his service, and he asked if I was a Veteran. I told him no. I was in law enforcement. He said don't f'n shake my hand, I need to shake your hand. What a great guy. He made my trip.

Most VN vets are.

In 1877, near the town of Ellis Missouri, the body of a young woman was found beside the railroad tracks. She was buried where she was found. No one knows who she was. Ellis no longer exists. The railroad workers and locals, including me, have maintained her grave since then.

019.JPG

The Rafael Fire from our house last night. It's about 20 miles north of us and so far it's headed mostly east toward Flagstaff.
PXL_20210623_045222738.NIGHT.jpg

PXL_20210623_045142559.NIGHT.jpg

Latest posts

Back