Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same. I am also a disabled combat police officer, who fought the street war for 25 years, but does Home Depot give me a parking space and "10% off", just because?

I feel the same. I am also a disabled combat police officer, who fought the street war for 25 years, but does Home Depot give me a parking space and "10% off", just because?

I get a place to park and my Lisc plates

AAtj.jpg

AND, I get to park any fucking place I want to in the yard !

AAtj2.jpg

Last edited:
Jeep pics;
(taken two days ago)

B 3.jpg

B 6.jpg

B 4 2.jpg

Pearl Fire Ember Metallic is SO much better looking than piss-yellow !

(not bad for a 22 yo Jeep w/Original Paint)

Last edited:
From Angie...
Get him to opt out and save, then opt back in. I have seen that reset it.
If that does not work, I'll take a look and see if I need to give to head tech to make sure it's working.

Also, check his junk email folders, the newsletter and alert emails can be considered spam after awhile, so check there too.

From Angie...
Get him to opt out and save, then opt back in. I have seen that reset it.
If that does not work, I'll take a look and see if I need to give to head tech to make sure it's working.

Also, check his junk email folders, the newsletter and alert emails can be considered spam after awhile, so check there too.
Got a notification for this post. I am not talking about e mail notifications, I mean the ones at the top of the page.

Whooopeee…

Scored a set of vintage wheels for the '67 Bronco halfcab….
Center caps, red stripe trim rings and a set of plain chrome trim rings... Commonly called Rallye Style Wheels.
I think I'm going to have the steel wheels powder coated like a metallic root-beer color !

These things are really hard to find in decent, non-rusted condition! I hate the 'white-painted Wagon style wheels that are on it. Also they are 15x10 and stick out nearly three inches beyond the body.

The 'new' ones are 15x7.5
I know, I know noneya care... But did you know they will also fit the TJ... Hhmmmmmmmmmmm……

vintagebronco wheels.jpg

Those are cool wheels. Ive been searching for a set of factory steel wheels for my old f250. Seems nobody sells them

Those are cool wheels. Ive been searching for a set of factory steel wheels for my old f250. Seems nobody sells them
I know, they were taken off by most and scraped, then fancy aluminum or chrome are put on.
Try to find some decent wheels 50+ years OLD !!!!

Good Luck !.

BTW; the center caps are not plastic, a casting and actual chrome plating !!!!

I know, they were taken off by most and scraped, then fancy aluminum or chrome are put on.
Try to find some decent wheels 50+ years OLD !!!!

Good Luck !.

BTW; the center caps are not plastic, a casting and actual chrome plating !!!!
Heck ive been trying to find a spare steel wheel for my 7 year old dually and thats impossible. If people only knew there were people that didnt always want shiny aluminum.

I haven't seen real chrome in a long time.

Heck ive been trying to find a spare steel wheel for my 7 year old dually and thats impossible. If people only knew there were people that didnt always want shiny aluminum.

I haven't seen real chrome in a long time.

damn near everything is plastic from china !

Latest posts

Back