Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, did that make Ken just a wee bit happier?
I'm not sure. I have been staying up in the loft and outside for the most part since I got back. I really like the loft. It's got a couch and chairs and my TV and stereo and a big round table and 4 chairs and a great view and the balcony too.

I haven't seen anyone wear a mask in a long time. Nothing required here

I'm not sure. I have been staying up in the loft and outside for the most part since I got back. I really like the loft. It's got a couch and chairs and my TV and stereo and a big round table and 4 chairs and a great view and the balcony too.

HINT:

The 'couch' is a pull-out bed !!!!!!

A better view to see the gay liberals I suppose.
It sure would be... but you would have to lean over my 'Biden Sucks' flag that faces them.

biden sucks.jpg

A better view to see the gay liberals I suppose.

They are actually very friendly and nice to talk to. Every now and then if they're out when I go by I'll stop and talk about dogs and plants and stuff with them. I get along well with just about everyone.

They are actually very friendly and nice to talk to. Every now and then if they're out when I go by I'll stop and talk about dogs and plants and stuff with them. I get along well with just about everyone.
...except me!

I want rain. My property in the mountains is about to burn down in the four corners fire.

Latest posts

Back