Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the pics! How is the food?

Absolutely outstanding! Probably the best crab cakes and flourless chocolate torte I've ever had and the fresh Snake River Trout tonight was delicious.
PXL_20220811_014051918.jpg
PXL_20220811_011045937.jpg
PXL_20220811_011041531~2.jpg
PXL_20220810_015657729.jpg
PXL_20220807_193111278.jpg

We have been to our travel agent and she is pricing out one of those river cruises right now. I appreciate the pictures. It helps alot.

Last edited:
It started in Clarkston Washington and ends on Hayden Island Oregon which is Portland Oregon/Vancouver Washington. American River Cruises. It's the Snake River Columbia River 7 night 8 day cruise. Book it east to west so you fly into Lewiston Idaho and out of Portland. We're on the American Song. Probably July August September are best months because it rains less in the Pacific Northwest then.
PXL_20220811_135218097.jpg

Last edited:
I see you are in Astoria today. Been there a few times, and a really great museum. That is where we saw the (or similar) boat moored outside the museum a few years ago.
SAM_0229.JPG

Astoria is awesome!
We get into Astoria at 10pm tonight and spend the day there tomorrow. Today we're all on the boat for the scenery in the Columbia River Gorge between here and Astoria. That looks like their older paddle wheel boat? The American Song was inaugurated in 2018. Their Alaska Cruises and the Puget Sound cruises look good too.

Last edited:
We priced out the American Paddlewheeler cruise from Memphis to New Orleans, but the stops didn't look exciting. I've been to all the stops and they are just hick towns with toothless people playing banjo's. For a $11,000 cruise, it just wasn't worth it.

How on earth could I possibly change the password for the home internet while I'm on a cruise on the Snake River? I told you CenturyLink had a statewide and possibly a national outage at the same time you were having trouble. All I had to do was Google "CenturyLink outage" to find that out.
And why would I engage in texting with you when you were sending me angry texts because you thought I messed with the internet?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back