Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20220503_075419.jpg

Looks like a bunch of little shit houses crammed together !!!!!!!
when it rains the place will be a swamp with that hillside!

Looks like a bunch of little shit houses crammed together !!!!!!!
when it rains the place will be a swamp with that hillside!
They are all 2300-3000 sf some have big yards some don't. Some back to blm. It's a nice place but overrated. I wouldn't live there.

Friends with Truman? You old geezer!
We moved when I was nearly 8 across the street an two houses down from him. the house directly across from his was the Secret Service.

We moved when I was nearly 8 across the street an two houses down from him. the house directly across from his was the Secret Service.
I lived in Buckner for about 20 years. I bet you know where that is. When I first moved to the KC area, I worked at 63rd and Paseo. Kinda dark there.

I lived in Buckner for about 20 years. I bet you know where that is. When I first moved to the KC area, I worked at 63rd and Paseo. Kinda dark there.
Sure do know Buckner. Also lived just west of Swope Park for a short time, just off of 63rd.

...lovely...

There were about 20 rose bushes around the house when we moved in here, I pulled every damn one out, most all with the Jeep !!!

… don't believe me... ask SCOUT !!!!

Latest posts

Back