Random Pix.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, that looks very familiar. Whare exactly were those pics taken?

Sanibel Inn on Sanibel Island. The grounds and condo were amazing. The beach was uncrowded with sugar white sand and lots of shells.

Sanibel is awesome. No traffic lights, no buildings over 3 stories, no chain restaurants, lots of local seafood restaurants, huge nature preserve... It's just a great place for a relaxing beach vacation.

Looks beautiful. Did you have fun without "grump" following behind you?

We had a great time. The only downer was coming home sick. It was worth it though. She and I are planning on going back again someday... I highly recommend the place. March and the first 2 weeks of April are best times. We're planning our next trip for September of 2023 to Gatlinburg. I love the Smokies and she's never spent time there.

So it is apparent that this covid round is only slightly annoying?
As long as it doesn't take a turn for the worse, so far it's been like a mild flu or sinus infection. My temp got up to 101, achy, sore throat, cough, sneezing. I felt pretty miserable but I've had flus that hit me much harder. In fact my second vaccine reaction was way worse than this has been. Right now my fever seems to be gone, I just have sinus drainage, a little coughing, and I've not got a whole lot of energy. Ken is starting to feel pretty miserable this morning though.

Talked to a friend of yesterday and he and his wife both tested positive. He said it was like a mild cold. Guess it ain't over, but I think it always will be in some form.

Hail today
today.jpg

We're both vaxxed with two doses of moderna, but neither of us have gotten a booster.
It's seems to me that vaxxed people seem to have an easier chance of getting it a second time. I haven't met anyone unvaxxed that has got it twice but who knows. I'm sure it will be around for years to come.

Just checking in on Ken...? How is he doing? Do you have Teledoc? When i got it, my doc prescribed a bunch of crap, which was ready at the pharmacy in 10 minutes. I took the steroids, but didn't touch the inhaler, nor the z pack, nor the good stuff from front line docs.

Just checking in on Ken...? How is he doing? Do you have Teledoc? When i got it, my doc prescribed a bunch of crap, which was ready at the pharmacy in 10 minutes. I took the steroids, but didn't touch the inhaler, nor the z pack, nor the good stuff from front line docs.

He's pretty miserable and has a fever and cough and is really achy.... but he just ate a big bowl of soup so he seems to be getting through it ok at the moment. I'm keeping a close watch on him.

I worked through three weeks of mine before I found out. It was miserable but by the time I found out I was on the mend.

I was eating a lot of toast with applesauce on it. For some reason it's something I've always liked to eat when I'm sick.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back