Old folks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I second the vote about having parents write names on the back of the pics. I had to throw away 3 cubic feet of pics because I had no way to get them to their respective families. Of the photos I recognized, I took pics with a digital camera, sorted and categorized them, and are now saved on my hard drive. I was then able to toss all the pics and didn't feel guilty at all. They are now fun to go through.

My dad is grumpy and thinks the world owes him something. Something is always killing him. He makes no effort at all to be with his kids or grandkids. If it weren't for me buyig him plane tickets and giving him a place to stay and forcing him out here he wouldn't come.

Sounds familiar, but now my dad lives just up the street, so he is forced to see me lol. He seems to like it.

The sperm donor isn't in my life. My mom passed March 2015. My stepdad (them man I call dad) had a heart attack the other day and is doing good, I have tried to talk to him more regular than I had before mom passing, mostly because I kept in touch with them through her. He has a will splitting his stuff with my brother, sister and I. My mom left us some mining claims in western CO, the three of us have a 1/5 share in some mountain property on the CO/WY border, 2 houses that are being rented out and basically paying for themselves. and some other stuff. I got an amazing Gunn barristers bookcase/desk from my mom, it was passed down to her from her mom. It is pretty cool. The rest of her property we considered part of her and my dad's home there is no reason for us to go in their and take what we want of hers when it is part of the household. The stuff left to us by her will never make us rich or even make us money. I live in TN and my brother lives in CA. My sis is in CO and the executor of mom's will. We all trust her and have no concerns.

Thinking about all of this I can truly say. I don't want anything she left for me. I want her back. I don't want anything from my dad, I want him around forever. I have thought it many times and even more so since the loss of my mom. I wish the entire world would end in a cataclysmic disaster that killed everyone instantly, that way no one ever has to go through the grief of the loss of someone they love.

The sperm donor isn't in my life. My mom passed March 2015. My stepdad (them man I call dad) had a heart attack the other day and is doing good, I have tried to talk to him more regular than I had before mom passing, mostly because I kept in touch with them through her. He has a will splitting his stuff with my brother, sister and I. My mom left us some mining claims in western CO, the three of us have a 1/5 share in some mountain property on the CO/WY border, 2 houses that are being rented out and basically paying for themselves. and some other stuff. I got an amazing Gunn barristers bookcase/desk from my mom, it was passed down to her from her mom. It is pretty cool. The rest of her property we considered part of her and my dad's home there is no reason for us to go in their and take what we want of hers when it is part of the household. The stuff left to us by her will never make us rich or even make us money. I live in TN and my brother lives in CA. My sis is in CO and the executor of mom's will. We all trust her and have no concerns.

Thinking about all of this I can truly say. I don't want anything she left for me. I want her back. I don't want anything from my dad, I want him around forever. I have thought it many times and even more so since the loss of my mom. I wish the entire world would end in a cataclysmic disaster that killed everyone instantly, that way no one ever has to go through the grief of the loss of someone they love.

I agree. I got a lot of neat stuff from my mom and her jeep which is the XJ I have restored and her house. She was an artist her whole life. She never worked all that much but instead lived in a cheap house and was frugal, only worked enough to get by. She painted, did Ceramics, sewed and you name it she did it. I would rather not have any of her stuff and just have her back. She left us unexpectedly and young. She was a great person and is missed everyday. She was the one that raised me along with her parents. I would give anything for my kids to know her.

Yes, I would trade it for having my dad back... I was my parents' executor and... well, my brothers and I didn't see eye to eye even before then so I guess that isn't much of a loss. Dad was the glue that held the family together.

Fuck yeah man! Zombie dads are the best!

45 acp zombie killers
image-jpeg.26202

lead poured boolets, useing powder coat, a tumbler, and a toaster oven

image (1).jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image (4).jpeg
0U80sz.jpg
5Fzur3.jpg

400 degrees 20 minutes

My dad would love to fire a few of those rounds. Problem is, everyone would need to duck.

My dad made me promise to leave him at home and let him burn the house down around him. A promise is a promise....

I reload but do not cast, I like a metal jacket, lead fouls my barrel,
and takes me 30 minutes to get it out.

any of that thread help you out ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back