ok you asked for it, the non jeep build thread.

mustanggarage

Reaction score
Ouch that sucks. I hate hearing stories like that. At least no one was injured

mustanggarage

Reaction score
a friend of mine just got the first new bronco in my home town. I had to sneak a pic with my classic. the weather was so nice this weekend I took the bronco for a pretty long shakedown cruise. the first time I have had a chance to drive it since the ujoint debacle. it seemed to handle just fine. no weird noises or anything. looking forward to putting some miles on it this summer.

Q6vLL9h.jpg

mustanggarage

Reaction score
I had been thinking about putting a stripe kit on the bronco and I wasn't really sure if I wanted to or not, then I saw this special decor stripe which was common on the original bronco. i never really liked it that much but I saw it on a sema bronco and it looked really good, so I decided that with the color of my bronco, my wheels, and other badges as well as the fact I put the silver ford lettering on the tailgate that silver would look good. so I ordered the stripes. I vacillated a few days before biting the bullet and putting them on, but I really like the way it turned out. I liked it before, but it looks even better now I think.

a couple in progress pics
NPug0nK.jpg

5hFQFsR.jpg

and some final result pics.

n2UgN0N.jpg

QHTozFX.jpg

n2UgN0N.jpg

QnK3p4P.jpg

2lFBn45.jpg

mustanggarage

Reaction score
I haven't done too much to the Bronco recently, I have taken it to a couple car shows. a small all make show a few weeks ago where I got a top 20 award out of about 200 cars. there were no classes or anything. then I went to the mustang club of southwest Iowa all ford show recently. this was a huge show, 36 classes. mostly mustangs of course. The Bronco fell in the "Trucks" class. it was I think the largest class there, about 15 really nice vehicles. besides mine there were 2 other really nice early broncos, a nice Bronco II that you rarely see these days, and a couple nicely done custom trucks. the Broncos took first and third, but I still think we should have swept it. we got a first place trophy for that one. a huge trophy made out of a broken crankshaft lol.

5Ap3hvl.jpg

9qbI97G.jpg

OD1SQEn.jpg

YY9EGNC.jpg

yU1ub0i.jpg

62GBkLk.jpg

then I decided to add this stainless air dam that goes between the radiator and grill. I polished it and coated it with shark hide so hopefully it will stay looking nice. I think it cleans up the front nicely even though i think it would look better if it was one piece all the way across, but it is made this way to clear the stock hood latch mounting point.

01lcxs4.jpg

Latest posts