My trailer build thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its made for the purpose. the etrack is screwed into the wall studs. and I have 2 of the mounts securing the tire.

Idk. lots of people use them. they also use the e track to attach the tie straps for cars in place of the d rings. but now i am nervous, thanks a lot lol

https://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200658570_200658570
1615679255589.png

Last edited:
I'm curious what you think of the epoxy floors? Is this the epoxy you can get at depot? How much did it take and what would you do differently?

Also any close up shots of your cabinets you built? I'd like to change mine up a bit. My trailer is an 09 so it was nice for its time but could use a face-lift

so far I really like the floor. it looks good, and cleans and sweeps easily. I ended up using a lot more than what other people have said. I used a 2.5 car garage kit for the first application and if i had known then what i know now It probably would have been enough. but I ended up getting another 1 car garage kit to put the second coat on, then the clear coat 1 car garage kit on top of that. so quite a bit more than most people will admit to I think. the cabinet is nothing special, just plywood. I painted. it looks ok from a little distance. My original plan was to put some thin diamond plate on the front of it but I decided I had spent enough on this project for what it is. someday I may add some diamond plate to the front, or possible some kind of laminate or sheet aluminum. but it is fine for now.
inside trailer 2.jpg
I bought the doors on ebay.

I added a voltmeter to monitor the battery condition. It is controlled by a switch so no energy used unless its turned on. It also has 2 USB ports and a 12 v port. And I got the gas strut situation sorted out.
52628B7F-2D58-4E67-BA0E-21697F253D4D.jpeg
8F17DCC6-C889-4C70-B77F-7FB321D404FB.jpeg

I don’t know yet. I have a few ideas. But I am still just puttering around trying to get some house stuff done right now. Gotta keep the mrs happy you know

Latest posts

Back