Member Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My boat shop says that stuff is junk. I used to use quicksilver everything.

I have OMC Cobra, they don't care because they have been out of business since they built my boat. Thankfully they made a good product.

As you know, all new forums has their small bugs that need tweaking and fixing. Just today, we discovered a minor error which prevented return email confirmation when registering. Please be patient and above all, post (or send me a PM) any and all problems you are having. We will also be adding an introduction section, a gun section, and a few others.

Please give us any and all ideas you all might have.

Havasu (Mark)
JF Admin

what about a section for OTHER Cars...

if she gets a Renegayed section, what about really specialty cars... something with real muscle!

and trucks with hot chicks!!!

Last edited:
Where is the section for...

All other cars!!!!!

:(

Last edited:
An app for this forum would be nice so we could get alerts as soon as they happen and can respond quicker without having to use the browser on our phones or computer.

An app for this forum would be nice so we could get alerts as soon as they happen and can respond quicker without having to use the browser on our phones or computer.
I agree but when I brought it up I was told we were going to use pagers and have to type creative little one word replies out of numbers.

I agree but when I brought it up I was told we were going to use pagers and have to type creative little one word replies out of numbers.
Maybe find an app already created for forums that can be downloaded via app store or google play? I imagine it's some what difficult to have an app designed and created and I have no idea where to even begin to have one developed but there's got to be a better way than what you previously stated.

We can probably get it set up on Tapatalk, there was mention of that. I will look into it.

Latest posts

Back