Member Information

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick question, is that the new ford with the aluminum body? I saw a thing the other day where they dumped a load of block in the back of one and it punched holes in the bed. Then they set an empty toolbox on the edge of the bed and knocked it in the bed. the corner of the box punched a hole. If it is the aluminum body is it really that sorry and weak.
Just saw that vid the other day... A simple bed mat would really help keep the bed nice in real world use I think.

As you know, all new forums has their small bugs that need tweaking and fixing. Just today, we discovered a minor error which prevented return email confirmation when registering. Please be patient and above all, post (or send me a PM) any and all problems you are having. We will also be adding an introduction section, a gun section, and a few others.

Please give us any and all ideas you all might have.

Havasu (Mark)
JF Admin
I was having this same problem with the confirmation email...after a day or so I just changed to an alternate email address in my contact info and it went through right away.

Yeah, call this number and ask them: 1 800 EAT-SHIT
Damn, I know that phone number. You have the girl I was hitting on at the bar last night working for you? Awesome. Oh wait is she your sister or something. I was planning on doing some nasty kinky stuff to her while she is chained up in my cave. If she is related to you that might make any future meat and greet with you a bit awkward.

Oh and I am offended by your calling me a "silly slut". I am not silly. I am just different.

Meating silly sluts isn't the worst thing that can happen.

Then I got old though and was meeting with just one smart filly...

Latest posts

Back