Meh Boats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to agree with the boat thing.

That's why they have jet boats!
thumb.jpg

Its the cheapest to fly so my buddy brings it up to my place sometimes.
I should get a cheapy to fly out to the cabin.
The 66 is a bargain to fly around compared to many and still carries 4 idiots and the pilot.

I got a boat similar to that one.

Air Boats are where its at,

ya'll this is a true story.
I was sitting on the deck of a bar that cantilevered over the St. Johns river on hwy 50 in florida between Orlando and Tittusville fla
when I hear a siren and see an Air boat FLYING up the river with the Game warden in hot pursuit
These boys were doing EVERY bit of 50mph on the water.
The "perp" turned his air boat, hit the bank, up the bank, crossed the parkinglot
crossed the hwy, and went back into the river, GONE
the game warden, went up the bank, but stopped in the parking lot
He was a little upset at us for laughing at him.

Air Boats are where its at,

ya'll this is a true story.
I was sitting on the deck of a bar that cantilevered over the St. Johns river on hwy 50 in florida between Orlando and Tittusville fla
when I hear a siren and see an Air boat FLYING up the river with the Game warden in hot pursuit
These boys were doing EVERY bit of 50mph on the water.
The "perp" turned his air boat, hit the bank, up the bank, crossed the parkinglot
crossed the hwy, and went back into the river, GONE
the game warden, went up the bank, but stopped in the parking lot
He was a little upset at us for laughing at him.

I've been there, lived in Titusville for 3 years. Use to fish Lake Washington and Lake Poinsette at least 3-4 times a week.

I lived in hickory hills subdivision, graduated from T-ville high in '76

coonash, i like your boat also

My mom and dad, aunt and uncle, grandma and grandpa all lived in Port St. John. We lived in the apts at Know-McCrae and Barna. You could see the vehicle assembly building from my back door. Got to watch 15 shuttle launches while we lived there. My ex use to work for Honeywell and we always had launch passes. Use to shrimp the Indian River at night and fish the cannels for sea trout when there were some. There are things I miss, a lot I don't. Dad had a lil boat he keep at the fish camp on 520, and we use to fish the reed islands with fly rods and popping bugs at sunset for red eyes, shell crackers and bream, threw the bass back, them was some of the best fish I ever ate.

I miss it also, My Dad work at Patrick AFB. in satellite beach.
we did a lot of crabbing and shrimping...i miss every thing except the damn sand
sand on everything, i dont care if you are the cleanest person in the world, you have sand

we were so used to shuttle launches it was a yawn to us,
seems like they went every week.
used to surf at play-alinda and hang out on the nude beach
playing volley ball with the girls you're strokin me
sexy139_pompa.gif

Latest posts

Back